Sonic Electronix

Anything and everything. hard pounding R&b n stuff. Pysph Morrison is SIK!

with that being said i would get a ported box if you can build one that is the best way to go, there are plenty of people on here that would probably be willing to design one for you, if not maybe even a prefab ported box would do.

with that being said i would get a ported box if you can build one that is the best way to go, there are plenty of people on here that would probably be willing to design one for you, if not maybe even a prefab ported box would do.

how much would it cost me? i want a SMD 18' but here in Auz its $1750 Shipped, that, simply is too much for someone on $23/hour. if you can direct to someone that can help?

well you can probably buy the mdf wood and some screws and wood glue and build it yourself for around 50 bucks or so depending on how much it costs in your area or you can buy a box online maybe check ebay for ported boxes. if your looking to upgrade your subs though i might recommend going with some dc lvl 3's for the amount of power you have, if your looking to upgrade your entire system, then i would do some time thinking and researching because there are so many different things you could get, 1 15, 2 12's 1 18, just depends how much money you are willing to save and spend on this system man.

well you can probably buy the mdf wood and some screws and wood glue and build it yourself for around 50 bucks or so depending on how much it costs in your area or you can buy a box online maybe check ebay for ported boxes. if your looking to upgrade your subs though i might recommend going with some dc lvl 3's for the amount of power you have, if your looking to upgrade your entire system, then i would do some time thinking and researching because there are so many different things you could get, 1 15, 2 12's 1 18, just depends how much money you are willing to save and spend on this system man.

i want to get 2 kicker cvr 15's, what you think?

A ported box will be great, also, shop around for some deals, all that for $7000 is a bit dodgy. I know how expensive stuff gets when you live down here (NZ), but I managed to find my amps second hand at give away prices (3Kw mono Atomic $900, 80w 2chan Atomic $100) both are amazing prices for super great amps (internally the same a Sundown). So I suggest having a look around on Australian car audio forums and find some cool bassheads nearby that will help you find deals.

I can design a ported box for you if you want.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

you can also measure your max dimensions of your trunk to let us know what kind of space your dealing with.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?