short vid i made to show wtf i be talkin about

its a short vid i made of showing finally what im getting for the build i didnt include the box b/c simply its not made. but to all who helped/wondered <<wtf he talkin about here is what im talkin about.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSwHUOYDSiU

it might help some

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

not trying to hate, but you realize that is still just all talk? nothing with you username or any real evidence. plus, a d3100 is IMO way overkill unless you want to be able to play your system for hours with the car turned off. but the 528 is a pretty nice car, would like to see a nice clean build in it

Current Setup:

Factory HU with LOC

mids/highs-Insignia components

Sub- E8 in bass tube

Amp- sae-1200d

Show Setup:

HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony)

fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps

rears- Infinity Kappa coax

mid/high amp - Autotek 5600

Subs - 2 RE SE 15's

Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D

Box - 5cubes sealed

Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0

SECOND SKIN

not trying to hate, but you realize that is still just all talk? nothing with you username or any real evidence. plus, a d3100 is IMO way overkill unless you want to be able to play your system for hours with the car turned off. but the 528 is a pretty nice car, would like to see a nice clean build in it

overkill i figured and i know i will be playing it with the car off but idk for hours tho. i cant find the correct batt. for shit and ooo yes the build has to be clean cant be ridin around lookin shitty lol

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

overkill i figured and i know i will be playing it with the car off but idk for hours tho. i cant find the correct batt. for shit and ooo yes the build has to be clean cant be ridin around lookin shitty lol

then why do you want to ride on "20 inch blades"?

why are you getting such a shit amplifier? $90 on ebay i dont trust it. but since you seem to not want to listen, do whatever you want. that battery will cost more than twice your entire system.

edit: why would you play your system with the car off? what would that prove?

edit 2: and wtf is smd.com? this isnt "school music dealer". its www.stevemeadedesigns.com

Edited by Kranny

then why do you want to ride on "20 inch blades"?

why are you getting such a shit amplifier? $90 on ebay i dont trust it. but since you seem to not want to listen, do whatever you want. that battery will cost more than twice your entire system.

the amp. i just found. im lookin for a amp that push at least 1000 watts and im not understanding but im listening and damn the batt. that high. see like i said im just gonna have to keep lookin but this batt. shit killing me. school wat lol. imma change that ish now

Edited by sneaker_finatic

i like playing my system with the car off when im out at camp saves gas when its on for a while. but i agree on diff amp. if u can afford that batt you can afford a different amp. that vid made smd seem like the members are dumb for sud-jesting that amp.

Edited by Reaper
reaper.png

ok so i need to find a better amp (pushes 1000 watts at least) and i know imma need a diff battery. ok i deleted the video too. ugh this sucks imma freakin noob like crazy is this amp any good http://www.audiosavings.com/products/2-channel-Car-Amplifier/LANZAR-VIBE256-1600watt-2-CHANNEL-CAR-AMPLIFIERAMP-KIT/VIBE256---XK4B1.aspx

Edited by sneaker_finatic