Trimm! That is old school goodness right there!

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Ahh....late 80s, early 90s.....gotta love it! I wanted a little Nissa hard body back in the day, that or a Mazda...mini trucks. It used to be the smaller the wheel/tire.....now its who's got the biggest!?!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

That's back when amps were rated with true watts though. Funny but very iconic. Love the vid. Thankyou for posting it.

I was running 14's on 50's up til a week ago lol(no rubber for my 18's).... now 18's on 40's.... Think what will be cool 10-15 more years down the road though

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

L'Trimm cars that go boom that came out in 89 I believe I was a sophmore in highschool that was when cruisin was not illegal and cutom interior meant tweed on everything and the minitruck was king also the smaurai by suzuki was used on 50 by 15's lowered had to be scrapin

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1