"I thought you said Turn it UP!"...today @ Lexus of Sacramento

ive had this ride 8 years bro (the Tahoe), i deserve something new......especially since im on the brink of paying my child support off! I pro-rated my last payment out to $66 bucks to be paid next friday :D and then im done, thats my treat for 18 yrs of child support without missing a payment :) Its not 100% set in stone, like i said, im gonna rest on it and see tomorrow.

haha i feel ya bro...i'm paying 1200/month and can't wait till i'm done with that...then i can get me something nice :P

ive had this ride 8 years bro (the Tahoe), i deserve something new......especially since im on the brink of paying my child support off! I pro-rated my last payment out to $66 bucks to be paid next friday :D and then im done, thats my treat for 18 yrs of child support without missing a payment :) Its not 100% set in stone, like i said, im gonna rest on it and see tomorrow.

I know how you feel this is my last month of child support so $1000 a month raise for me and time to pay some bills off. Can't go wrong with a Lexus you deserve it...

did anyone get shitty with you afterward?

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Steve here ya go.... tha new FLA...(I know it's not what your getting but it is a sweet ride)

09-04-06-new-lexus-lfa.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

LOL... that dude had no clue what was about to happen to him... he was holding his ears like it was just going to be a little loud then when it hit he palmed his head and started freaking out... to bad he tapped out i was waiting for the windows on the building to flex :drink40: oh well... tap outs are always funny though...

JVC AVX-44 and 360.2

Subs: 2 RF T1 12s 1ohm mono off a RF T1500bdcp 80hz \/ in a 2.3cube 45hz slot port

Mids: 2 O2 8's off a Punch 550.2 behind seat, 2 Image Cxs 6.5's and 2 ID XS 6x9s 80-3khz in doors on a T600.2

Highs: 2 ID CD.1 MH HLCD 8ohm off a RF 400.4 3khz /\

lol i saw steve rushed to the bass knob when he saw the guy was about to get out on just the highs! lmao you planning on doing some beat in the lexus??

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png