Sonic Electronix

Just wondering, I have 2 Rockford Fosgate P3-12's in a custom sparetire enclosure (fiberglass and MDF) running off an Elemental Designs Nine.1. I have been thinking about buying the Crescendo Audio 3KWP. The eD Nine.1 is rated at 1200 at 1 ohm and the Crescendo 3KWP is rated at 3000 at 1ohm.

Is it really worth it? Either way I will be upgrading my stock battery and adding an extra battery.

2021 Subaru Legacy XT Stock

2015 Toyota Tacoma Off Road system being worked on

Just wondering, I have 2 Rockford Fosgate P3-12's in a custom sparetire enclosure (fiberglass and MDF) running off an Elemental Designs Nine.1. I have been thinking about buying the Crescendo Audio 3KWP. The eD Nine.1 is rated at 1200 at 1 ohm and the Crescendo 3KWP is rated at 3000 at 1ohm.

Is it really worth it? Either way I will be upgrading my stock battery and adding an extra battery.

Heres a pic of the current setup

My link

Isn't the P3 12" rated at like 500 watts? You're gonna try feeding it 3x it's rated RMS? I understand they're underrated, but not that much.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

The p3= 500rms a piece

Are they dual 4's?

That amp is a little strong for them subs... have to keep the gain down and not go to crazy on the volume knob.

Maybe you can run the amp at 4ohms

Edited by Hotdog

Yes they are rated at 500 watts RMS 1000 max. I have always been a believer in bigger is better when it comes to amps. Thats why they make the amps adjustable.

And yes they are P3D412.

For the cost of upgrading your entire electrical system in order to support them 3KWP, it wouldn't be worth it at all in my mind.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt