Sonic Electronix

Hey,

I would say that, just like anything else with audio, it depends what else you are using.

I.E: if you use a 5000$ high SQ system, and 5$ yard sale RCA's, it will sound bad.

If you use a 50$ junky system and 50$ RCA's from some high end shop, it will sound bad.

BUT, if you use 50$ RCA's from a high end shop and 5000$ high SQ system, it will sound good.

In all honesty, try to get a good fit for what you already have :)

I got a 3 sets of RF RIOT competition series RCA's and i love them, sometimes u can get bad RCA's when they are BNIB that happened to me with new regular RF RCA's hard core static was coming threw then they just stoped working. I got those RIOT's for a steal the time after i got them at my local CA store i went back up to get some ring terminals and he told me i basically ripped him off,i said yea kinda and i was laughing secretly to myself. He said he had to sell them cause they'd been on the shelf for a long time. He wanted way to much before he marked them down and thats when i jumped on them.

These are the ones im talking about.

Edited by cubs_fan0718

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

I made these to prove a point, they are made from stranded cat5e and sound fantastic in my living room. There is a limit to what these cables can promise and so far I am convinced that I will (once my little collection is used up) make my own from now on.

1November-1.jpg

I use KnuConceptz Karma and have NO distortions. Plus these cable aren't too expensive...

+1 KnuConceptz is the way to go for the best wiring (power, RCA's, ect) for a fair price.

F/s: 2 custom made boxes, for 1 12" and 2 12" hit me up I'll let em go cheap

ive used all kinds of rcas and they seem to fade in and out with diff brands

ive got some knu rcas but never used em yet with the made in remote wire but they should be good

i got a set of pheonix gold rcas with the gold ends and they are a bitch to get undone once you put em in, i use em for my 200disk kenwood cdchanger

ive used the stinger black and yellow rcas and they were pritty good, ive used schoshe rcas and they were ok for simple shit

i got a set of $40 kicker 4ch rcas and i love the hell out of them, these are the ones i use now

amazon_B001ESOPB2.jpg

rcas differ from brands too, i got the stinger blue shelded 2ch rcas for my sub amp and i had a matching 4ch set and they lasted bout 6 months or so and took a shit, and my kickers work perfect and have been for a while

i might take out my 4ch rcas or keep them and take out the stingers while i size down my system and use 2 rcas for my 2ch and the other 2 for my subs

you do get what you pay for, but for an all out sq person it would take a keen ear to find shit wrong with rcas tho

when my buddy did that big install in that bmw 750i he used those yellow and black twisted stinger rcas and there was not one bit of distortion in the hole setup, and was loud as shit too

but for me, i got by price normally but if i want quality its monstercable for home, and high end stinger, knu, pheonix gold, and kicker for car

but with anything you buy IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH INSTALL lol, if you dont put the rcas in the right place it could cause interference and sound like shit, and ive done this befor when i first got started

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

i used to use stinger brand rca cables till i switched to voodoo brand. the stinger seamed to work pretty good

+1 on the stinger for sure, & or build your own.. cat 5 or higher cable is nice.

PEACE / LOVE & CHICKEN GREASE TO ALL!!!

142.7....AGAIN!!! man im upset, i thought i was deeper..LOL