This is a new one for me??

Ok ? so this is a new problem that ive never came across before in my life lol

I have my system installed in my altima coupe, and its been running fine for the past couple months,

Just some FYI: I have 2 alpine type r 10" in a ported box, i have a kenwood amp and i have it hooked up so that i can have it on even if the car is off (ill get into detail with that later)

Ok so i pull into my garage and i turn my car off then when i touch the door is opened my subs start to "hmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMM!!!!!MM!M!M!M!M!" and it gets louder and deeper, i was like wtf? so i turned to amp off right away!

Im not sure what is going on with this or why this problem came out of nowhere.

It only happens if the ignition is off, and when everything in the car is off,

If i dont open my door it wont make the noise only when i open the door is when it starts to hmmm then if i close the door omg it will "HMMM" like crazy, soo uhm any suggestions to this problem? or know why i have came to this problem??

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Idk are your power wire and RCAs close at all?

The only time they are close is when they meet to the amp, wait well they are kinda close maybe right before the amp because there kinda "tucked" close. but ive had it that way for months. . . . .

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

I had almost the same problem back in the day. I got the hummm when I opened my truck. 2 12" type rs the stolen set up in my sig but had dif highs and highs amp.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

try having the amp to turn off when the car is off. maybe that will help i think. or separate the race with the remote and power wire.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

do you have an aftermarket HU or the stock one? ive seen a guy with the stock HU and if he turned his amp on without the hu being on it would play a tone very loud. something to do with the LOC.

but why do your amps stay on?

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Where did you ground the amp?

1988 Honda City E

• Big 3 in 1/0
  • Venom 6x9
  • Venom 6.5 Components
  • Response 4x100 midz and highs amp
  • Fusion NV 2500.1: STOLEN
  • 2 x 12 inch fusion nv subs
  • 10 inch 5 doller subs in my doors

PM me if you want help with electrical

so y is it running when the cars is off?

its not that i have it running, its because my remote wire got messed up because it was pinched so right now its just connected to this constant wire. because im waiting on this switch i ordered to come in, its only like a week wait so i decided f it i can wait..

Its a stock HU