Got a new sled! 2009 Lexus IS250

Not really a fan of it. It just doesnt seem to fit you. Nice car but when I look at the pics of you in it....just doesnt seem like its the one. I would think you would go for something bigger...but you do have a honda so.

you must be sucking on that glass dick.... that car is fire

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

love the car man! conrats and enjoy the hell out of it bro.

!

Edited by knowledge

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

btw you know some staggered 20s with a fat lip will set that shit off....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Sick ride. My cousin has a 2008 IS250 and it rides so smooth. Don't even feel a bump at 120mph :rofl:

2000 Camaro SS

Pioneer DEH-P7200hd

Rockford Fosgate T1S652

Alpine PDX 4.100

DC Audio Level 3

Rockford Fosgate Punch P400.1

its my third day owning it and its MORE then ok :)

anyone who thinks its "just ok" has never driven or owned one. I didnt honestly think i would like it as much as i do....till i spent a few days in the cockpit. ;)

hey Steve i was wondering if you had figured out if it is AWD or just RWD? If you still want to figure it out just take a simple floor jack under the front of the car and lift it up far enough to get your head under her. just look for a CV Shaft (if you don't know thats the Drive shaft that goes to the Tire from the Trans) :D or lift the tire off and try turning the front tire by hand. if you can't turn it that means it AWD and if you have a CV Shaft you have an AWD.

Well i hope that helps ya man... again sweet ride