Got a new sled! 2009 Lexus IS250

why are you still talking?

:lol: Translation: Fuck off kid

I keed I keed

I wanna see a build log starting on this by this weekend. Get a stealth-mode SQ system in there. Order up some T2652-S's, another 3Sixty.2, some amps and some good old subs and get some beat in this car.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

thanks!! and yes, it is 88% nicer in person.......then you add the new car smell and that bumps it up to 92% :D

Lucky. when i got my newish car two years ago (2001 lol) mine smelled like cigars gross,but man thast a nice car im in love with it,the interior is SO SEXY MAN im loving it dude.

And yeah get white on white thats how i have mine set up and it always catches head.

Edited by Beanz
That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Don't get too comfortable in that one, It will belong to the Mrs. before too long. Enjoy it while you can

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass

ifinity is nissan

audi is VW

Jaguar is ford

it can go on and on forever. After seeing that interior a toyota is no way shape or form in the same league. That thing is sweet. I bet its even nicer in person....

Actually Jag is now owned by Tata motors. They also own Land Rover.. but both Jag and LR operate separately from Tata.

The VW group includes Audi,VW, Seat, Bugatti, Lamborghini, Bentley, Porsche, and a few others.. German powerhouses running everything :D

Steve gratz on the sick ride! You should check out the Pioneer IS-F for inspiration on a setup in your whip!

Edited by Moti
777319156.png

Lucky. when i got my newish car two years ago (2001 lol) mine smelled like cigars gross,but man thast a nice car im in love with it,the interior is SO SEXY MAN im loving it dude.

And yeah get white on white thats how i have mine set up and it always catches head.

They make new car smell air fresheners for a reason.. quit bitching! lol jk

Steve, nice ride bro. Can't wait to see what rolls outta the bat cave with this one.

1985 Chevy Silverado Black and Silver SBC 350/700r4

I LOVE TOYOTA AND LEXUS! LOL. Nice ride Steve! I like 5% tint with black rims and tinted tail lights. :good:

edit: And I believe the AWD model has the letters AWD before the IS250... so I'm guessin it's a RWD.

SEE:

08-08-27-lexus-is-250-awd-badge.jpg

Edited by manofthehour

My stuff

'06 Scion xA:

-Alpine iDa-x100

-Alpine KTP-445 Power Pack

-Polk Audio db6501 (front components)

-Polk Audio db651 (back coaxials)

-2 RE Audio SEX12D4s

-Cadence F1200-1D

- Custom box tuned to 33Hz

- Kinetik HC1400

- 50 ft2 of Audio Technix sound deadner

- Big 3

My photography page

I'm telling you steve, you have got to buy some vossen wheels! Especially since you are already in Cali, their warehouse is in LA or something. Plus, with your internet fame, I'm sure Jav would be willing to make some kind of deal along with a pro photo shoot :)

I LOVE TOYOTA AND LEXUS! LOL. Nice ride Steve! I like 5% tint with black rims and tinted tail lights. :good:

Hahaha, good call. :-D

edit: And I believe the AWD model has the letters AWD before the IS250... so I'm guessin it's a RWD.

SEE:

08-08-27-lexus-is-250-awd-badge.jpg

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback