thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

You do way too much work man lol.

I want to bag my car so bad, but I know nothing about it and don't know where to start research.

And where the hell do you work to get all this money, damn.

haha I do a lot of dreaming and not nearly enough work..

once you lower your car you get a LOT better sense for suspension and then if you are like me your brain starts going into that thinking mode where you just plan everything out and figure out in your head what would work and what wouldn't

I work for the city I only get $8.38 an hour and work like 20 hours a week.

I'm looking for a new job because after baseball season is over I'll be back to 2 hours a week

I don't get a lot of money at all and I spend it really fast I just have learned to jump on certain deals when the time comes

timing is everything for me

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

haha I do a lot of dreaming and not nearly enough work..

once you lower your car you get a LOT better sense for suspension and then if you are like me your brain starts going into that thinking mode where you just plan everything out and figure out in your head what would work and what wouldn't

I work for the city I only get $8.38 an hour and work like 20 hours a week.

I'm looking for a new job because after baseball season is over I'll be back to 2 hours a week

I don't get a lot of money at all and I spend it really fast I just have learned to jump on certain deals when the time comes

timing is everything for me

Same with me i find deals and when i have the money i jump on it. Found a good deal the other day on a 15 for example and may go ahead and do it. I also look for some sweet ass deals and cut money where i can.

holy shit!!

Autosound in Kentucky just called me today when I was sleeping and left a voicemail

they said its going to be $236 and that includes return shipping :o

what happened to the $30 flat rate they quoted me and if it was any more than that they would call me to see if I actually wanted to pay out the ass to get it fixed? :angry:

and JD said last Wednesday he was all restocked on all woofers and if it took as long as last time I should have got them yesterday but nothing

and of course no reply on their section on CACO

Thats all the way fucked up, i was just in there today to! Getting a quotes on a 15s. That is all the way fucked up man. They usually look at the amps and let you know whats up and how much its going to cost.

$15 a fet..... Cost. Good luck man. Hopefully you'll be bangin with some power and cone area soon, as well as a little higher for daily driving, and a little lower for the sittin' stance.

I've seen fets for as low as a couple cents where is this $15 coming from?

I just hope they are very similar to the last ones so I can still get the same power out of it

would suck to blow an amp that does over 6k watts, get it fixed and now it only does 4k watts

and I've been doing a LOT more research on suspensions and I've come to a conclusion about the whole thing..

when I originally lowered my front end I was told to cut one notch off the front bump stop and not to cut off too much at one time otherwise my ride would suffer

well for the longest time I would always look at it and wonder why it was still smashed when my torsion bar bolt is almost all the way in..

turns out GM designed it that way. they are jounce stops not bump stops.. they are designed to always be smashed and cushion bumps while your shock takes over the rest

when I cut the notch off of them the geometry of my control arms are now closer together and shoving the rubber almost all the way in the cup causing the camber issue and why my torsion bars keep settling

so my solution to the whole mess is to get some stock ones, some Z71 ones which will prevent me from ever bottoming out in the front, or get some aftermarket ones that are more rigid that way I'm not smashing the rubber in

then get it realigned and I should be good to go.. I've got enough clearance in the back now for it to tuck and not rub and the front never rubs even at full lock it doesn't

and if it gets bad once I put the 6 15's box back in I'll just order up some helper bags and inflate them just enough to get me level with the front and I will never bottom out again :)

Archived