DC Sound Lab

FINALLY GOT EM IN!!! FREE AIR VID PAGE 5!

stressing the suspension for no reason FTL your contradicting your whole wait for break in theory

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

volume was at 20/35.. gain not even a quarter up, bass knob on 1/4 up we only did it for like 5-6 mins tops. chill lol when i get them both in the box then ill take it easy. its not like i put the gain up and jsut let that shit go at vol 30/35? it was just for fun and cool to see because ive never seen a sub free air in person before, this was just slapped together real quick to seem it moving

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i am chill just tryin to teach you something

see thats the thing obviously the gain doesnt need to be up because its reaching full excursion because there is no box pressure to help control the suspension or help cool it.

set the gain with it in the box and then pull it out of the box and listen to it bottom out and go nuts! and probably blow up.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

yeah i know lol thanks though, just like with bigger boxes (less power handling) and i cant imagine free air. if you guys want to see really fucking crazy free air check this vid out!! it didnt blow!

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

your killin that woofer.. you couldnt hear the mechanical noise?

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

your killin that woofer.. you couldnt hear the mechanical noise?

LOL its not my vid or sub, just saw it and decided to post it as an awsome off topic vid. i wouldnt be crazy enough to try that! :rofl:

1j1450.png

lol i would hope thats not your sub... that was straight abuse..

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

blazer

stroker 15

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

and it took it DC FTMFW <3

1j1450.png