Second Skin Audio

Building Boxes

Hey guys -

Just wondering if anybody here will give out / sell designs for building boxes? I am a nublet when it comes to boxes but I really really really need to get a new box built for my woofer.

I have a 2003 VW Passat, SAZ-3500D and a DC level 5 15"

Trunk is 39W x 19H x 41D. I would like to be able to mount the amp flat, parallel to the ground in the trunk behind the box (towards the hatch). Also I want to seal off the trunk and have the port and sub firing forward. I want to try and use the entire 39 inch width and the entire height, to save some of the depth.

reaudio.com has a box calculator you can use.

Team DC Audio : Team Shok : Team NWSPL Co-Founder

Head: Pioneer AVH-P5200DVD

Front Stage: Morel Tempo 6.5's/ CDT 6.5's

Subs: (4) 15'' DC XL's, 15 cubes @ 38hz

Sub Amps: (2) Shok 5k's

Speaker Amp: Shok 100.4

Wiring: Shok Industries 1/0

Electrical: White Mechman 270/Adjustable Voltage/3 Shuriken BT120's/3 XS XP3000's

FPiYT.jpg?9395

Hey guys -

Just wondering if anybody here will give out / sell designs for building boxes? I am a nublet when it comes to boxes but I really really really need to get a new box built for my woofer.

I have a 2003 VW Passat, SAZ-3500D and a DC level 5 15"

Trunk is 39W x 19H x 41D. I would like to be able to mount the amp flat, parallel to the ground in the trunk behind the box (towards the hatch). Also I want to seal off the trunk and have the port and sub firing forward. I want to try and use the entire 39 inch width and the entire height, to save some of the depth.

steve meade has a whole page for building boxes. i think its in the for sale section. tons of options, and he has prices and stuff too

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

the link

heres the page

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Archived