I NEED TERMINALS BY FRIDAY!!

hhmm too bad i just seen this, i have a few i could have thrown in and sent with beatbox. but ts too late now.

:(

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

:(

Ya beatbox lives 40 mins away and i wouldnt have a chance to get them to him in time.

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

Some people dont think of this, but Home Depot DOES have them, in 2 forms,

the copper crimp/solder style, or the aluminum block terminals

I go there all the time for them

They even have terminal block posts that have 1 hole for mounting, and 2- 1/0 - 2/0 out, and they are screw tighten

They don't have them here. I checked today. The guy said they barely sold any so they stopped carrying them.

Ya beatbox lives 40 mins away and i wouldnt have a chance to get them to him in time.

its the thought that counts bro! :drink40:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

They don't have them here. I checked today. The guy said they barely sold any so they stopped carrying them.

i check there too before i found them on sonics and all they had was 4gauge and even those where too expensive!

im gonna need some of these alex. we need to figure out how many we need once we start running wiraz. does anyone know of a bulk pack or discount pack?

2 Fi BTL N2 18s Fully LoadedSundown Audio NS-1Kenwood 845 HU Clarion EQ4 Juicebox 3100sKnu Wire"Big 3"Mechman 270a156.3dBTeam GG.

im gonna need some of these alex. we need to figure out how many we need once we start running wiraz. does anyone know of a bulk pack or discount pack?

def ebay FTW!