Second Skin Audio

HELP FROM THE BEST

port area is the width of the port times the height make your port wider and its probably gonna need to be alot longer in order to get the tuning you want so mess around with it some more i'd say 120square inches of port minimum for 2 15's i'd say try making your port 7in wide.

see thats what i dont get i now have the tuning i want.. but ive been playin with the numbers and it like i cant get the port area about 90.. soo do i need to add to the box or subtract

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I think that would work fine. :good:

i thank you sir.... good info... :clapping:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

well since your making the port bigger and taking up more area your going to have to make the box bigger, if you give me your max dimensions i can help you out on this real quick

its 21d 41h 21d and i thank u sir appreciate the help

its 21d 41h 21d and i thank u sir appreciate the help

anymore help? :ehh: