Kobe VS. Jordan  

24 members have voted

1. 1. whos the best?

these are two different generations jordan was great and kobe is great.. kobe being my favorite player, i cant really judge jordan

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Really? Thats not even a comparison. Jordan stands in a league of his own. Lebron is the only player out there that is even close. Argue all you want, but if Lebrons supporting cast was as good as Kobes, He'd have just as many rings. A better Question to ask would be, which is a better dynasty, LA, or Chicago?

skip to :21 thanks

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

how can you jordan wouldn't be the best player today in his prime? in all honesty i think when jordan played the league was more competitive and more defense orientated and he still dominated just look at his stats fg % ect. its pretty amazing for a guard to have multiple seasons over 50% fg percentage. also he was a great defender and rebounder. i still think jordan is the best even if kobe wins 5 more titles it will never take away what jordan brought to the sport and even in pure skill i would say jordan over kobe but kobe is great and probably the closest thing to jordan.

Jordan beat........

388797843_ac47b1b29d.jpg

So why couldnt he do the same for Kobe LOL.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

A better Question to ask would be, which is a better dynasty, LA, or Chicago?

Here's your Dynasty

BillRussell_Rings.jpg

For those of you who don't know, that's 11 rings.

Also, I voted Jordan because this thread is a joke. Jordan over Kobe any day.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt