That blows, I don't it or any of it's parts making it to north GA, but I'll keep a look out, one of the benefits about driving all the time is you notice all the cars that aren't supposed to be there.

The truck may come back in one piece, but I have a feeling that car is already parted out. It's too unique to keep it in one piece.

I like how somerandomguy got all booty tickled and called me a douche for saying the thread he made was about a song that's old and posted abazillion times yet always has something negative to say in many diff threads...besides the rims, which make me want to throw up, its not that bad. Sits just a tad too high above the rims for my taste but yeah everybody has their own style and when a cars body sits obnoxiously high above the tires its ugly...BUT I do hope you find the car although like said before, in one piece just how it was is highly unlikely

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

WOW! Karma is a bitch. Shouldn't be laughing at somebody else's downfall. Doesn't matter if it was a donk. A donk and a truck. A rice burner and a crotch rocket. A cd deck and a stack of cds. It dont matter. The mans car wasn't just stolen. His time, his effort, dedication, MONEY! Anybody here who's been through this and put their car together either themselves or had help doing it can tell you when something like this happens its not just about the car. He did his car the way he wanted. Now he's asking for help. Stop it.

Hope your fam gets something back from this situation but we all live to fight another day.

Have you ever driven an impala with the 3800 engine? No? Yeah, don't call it chirping then.. it's far from it. :noob:

yea i have bud , but your trying in a sable plus you drove the impala when you were 10 kid lol read your amazing story that you posted. come to think of it my dad owns about 8 or 9 impalas 00-05 on his car lots so i know what they are if you stomp them that don't stay in place and roast them you get about a spin or a half a spin out of them

go look up burnout videos on you tube , and tell me that a STOCK 00-05 impala can do that WITHOUT water on the ground

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

yea i have bud , but your trying in a sable plus you drove the impala when you were 10 kid lol read your amazing story that you posted. come to think of it my dad owns about 8 or 9 impalas 00-05 on his car lots so i know what they are if you stomp them that don't stay in place and roast them you get about a spin or a half a spin out of them

go look up burnout videos on you tube , and tell me that a STOCK 00-05 impala can do that WITHOUT water on the ground

Hey take it to pms and stop threadjacking.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

for somethin like that to be taken, i would assume it was taken by someone that knows the owner or that has recently seen the car,.maybe friend of a friend. i would suggest goin door to door with a bat lol. or make some calls. somethin like that will stand out like no other so someone will see or should have seen it at some point

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived