This is why i never have any cool car build threads.

This is why i never have any cool car build threads, b/c all my money goes into my computer. I just finished up my new one.

Specs...

3.06Ghz @ 3.22Ghz Intel P4 533FSB 1MB

2.5Gb PC4200 Ultra DDR2 Ram

GeForce 6800 GT OC 256MB Pci-E 16

Abit Fatal1ty Motherboard

250Gb Master Western Digital Sata 7200rpm 16mb Cache Hard Drive

ATA 100 CD-RW DVD-ROM

7.1 Surround Sound Card

550w Ultra X-Connect PSU (UV Ractive Cables)

Windows XP Professional SP2

17" Acer AL1751 LCD

Here is my build. I finished it last wednesday. The 27th. I ordered my battery for my car. Kinetik 1400 for under the hood. then i am going to begin my carputer build, and then my electrical/sound deadening on my car. (The Vic)

Here we are waiting on me to finish modding the case. Kindof in limbo here.

image04ik4.jpg

Last bit of stuff I was waiting on before i completed it. 5 Quad Blue LED fans, 5 Fan Grills (Nothing fancy, jusst looking for airflow here. Dual UV CC kit, Dual Blue CC kit, PSU Cable, 2x 10mm UV Reactive sata cables, 1 18" UV Reactive sata cable.

Image09.jpg

All out on the desk

Image10.jpg

How do I get all of this...

Image11.jpg

Into here?

Image12.jpg

What I was modifing on the case was the back eshaust fans had factory cutouts that were bad restrictive. Just replacing this dropped my sytem/vid card temps by 4 degrees.

Image13.jpg

Power supply's fan ports were a little restrictive aswell. I also added Quad blue LED fans into my PSU.

Image14.jpg

All finished here. Time to move on to the build.

Image15.jpg

Modded, Cut, Empty, & Clean.

Image16.jpg

Fans in. All fans in this computer ar Quad blue LED. BTW.

Image17.jpg

Close up of exhaust fans, and freshly cut holes.

Image18.jpg

Back view. Could've been cleaner i know. All I had was a nibbler. :(

Image19.jpg

Motherboard/Ram/CPU in.

Image20.jpg

PSU, Sound card in.

Image21.jpg

Front piece to case cleaned and attached.

Image22.jpg

CD-Rom, Hard Drive, & Vid Card in.

Image23.jpg

Close Up

Image24.jpg

Now I didn't get any pics of the cables being ran/ hidden b/c this was such a tedious job. Also since they were hidden, there wouldn't be much to take a pic of right? ;) Anyways, here are the finished pics. At this point, the computer is 98% done, with the only thing remaining being a sata cd-rw/dvd-rom. I am undecided on one as of yet.

Front Corner (Flash)

Image01.jpg

Front Corner (No Flash)

Image02.jpg

Inside (Flash)

Image03.jpg

Inside (Flash)

Image04.jpg

Inside (Flash)

Image05.jpg

Inside (No Flash)

Image06.jpg

Inside (No Flash)

Image07.jpg

Inside (No Flash)

Image08.jpg

Back View (Flash)

Image09.jpg

AWESOME I REALLY LIKE IT! :^ :^ :^ I want to see more builds like this!  Throw that bitch up on 3dmark05 and post up that score!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

nice how loud are those fans? im thinking about adding some fans but i dont want to hear them very loud

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

AWESOME I REALLY LIKE IT! :^ :^ :^ I want to see more builds like this!  Throw that bitch up on 3dmark05 and post up that score!

Thanks man. That means alot. Anyways, I am downloading 3dmark05 now. It may be tomorrow before i get scores though.

what do you mean thats all?? i think its sweet. that chipset fan on the mobo is huugge tho jesus.

Thanks. :) I have a few upgrades up my sleave. ;)

nice how loud are those fans? im thinking about adding some fans but i dont want to hear them very loud

Not bad at all with the 120 up front, the 80 on the side, and the 2 60's blowing on the vid card all turned down. When I start gaming, i kick all those fans up to high, and it's decently loud. My next endeavor is going to be a water cooled case, so it should have very little fans.