hard to expect him to keep his cool when someone is buzzing all around him. whats to say he didnt think you were gonna try to stop him and rob him or try to steal some of his cargo?

:rofl:

how do you justify him speeding and passing in a no passing lane by you doing the same thing? First off you should understand that that truck is not a Honda...they dont stop on a dime, you should really be careful pulling a stunt like that. I would have been nothing for that truck to smash into you and kill you. I manage the hardware portion of a lumber yard but I also have my CDL. I know how frustrating is is for me when im in the truck. People in passenger cars have no regard for a big truck. People do some of the dumbest shit just to try and get in front of a big truck. Like speed up at the last min just to jump in front of me just to take the turn! Shit people just do anything to not be behind a big truck. Honestly I think one of the safest places on the highway is near a big truck, i mean you dont wanna ride there ass of chill in the blind spots. But for the most part they are some of the safest drivers around....they do it for a living you know. If i had to guess, i would say most truck accidents are due to passenger cars

Just take a deep breath and relax next time. Also since you felt the need to do all of this why in the hell didn't you get his plate number and call the cops on the spot??? Were you scared or something?

well i dont have a cell phone. so i was trying to get his info, which is another reason i pulled in behind him. but couldnt end up getting it because he threw a damn wrench at my car lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

are u being sarcastic or you cant read because he followed him around with his honda trying to slow the truck down which pissed the truck driver off causing him too throw something at his car not the other way around

the truck driver was behind me. he was only in front of my ONE time, which was the first time he passed me. then he kept riding my ass. i tried slowing down a few times but i couldnt since he wouldnt.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

really? come on man. If you slowed down hes either gonna slow down or run your ass over and I am 100% sure he wouldnt run you over.....maybe try to scare you a bit he wouldnt have hit you. +

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Ever truck driver I have seen around here are nice. Till a regular car decides to pull some stupid shit. Every time I head to VA Beach or coming home from it, and there is a traffic jam on the interstate, you will see stupid people thinking they own the road, trying to go around everybody, and the 18 wheelers try to keep the traffic flowing by making it so these people don't go around everybody. I see it every time.. They help keep "order" on the interstate.

I have complete respect for truck drivers, yes every time I normally see them they are speeding a little bit, but they have a shipment to deliver...and you're acting like everybody else in the area follows the speed limit down to the dot. Life isn't like that. My grandfather was a truck driver, and he told me stories of how stupid people were when he was making trips. My dad has his CDL and I have road with him before delivering heavy duty equipment, and yes... people are dicks to truck drivers, you won't believe how many people pulled stupid shit on us while driving. I agree with PUNKYOU007 on this one, a very good amount of accidents involving 18 wheelers, are caused by regular cars "acting a fool", not the 18 wheeler causing it and the regular car being an "innocent bystander".

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Hate to say it, but I'd call this trucker a victim of road rage. He should have called the cops for the harrassing and threatening behavior that YOU inflicted on him. I guess the OP never speeds. Such a great person, trying to attack a driver. My $.02

Stetsom 11K2d

6-12" DC XL's

8 batts

Ohio Generator alt

2 punch 400's, 8 goldwood 6.5's, 4 selenium st200's

2010 MECA AS1 champ 146.7

Team DC I'm on the wagon, driving a wagon!

'90 Camry Wagon

155+ on music

member of MECA, FCBC, and IASCA

Are you people honestly retards? The OP was driving through a commercail area with a speed limit of 25 which he was doing when a truck passed him doing 60 in a 25 in a no passing zone where kids cross the street...

Trucker was in the wrong... But passing him didn't make things better... But I would have done the same thing... If you would have hit my car with a wrench when he tried to pick it back up after hitting it the first time I would have ran him over plain and simple.

Trucks have this problem flying through town at 45 in the a 25 and I'm sick of them never getting tickets or pulled over when they could hit someone...

Edited by wL<3bass

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...