Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

i miss my van :( but the whole idea on this new build is not for numbers but more for personal use and hair tricks. i sold my Term lab because im to the point where i dont care about numbers anymore. i just want a loud daily. hope to do a 4 door hair trick :)

Are we related or something??

Oh man oh man which is better 6 SMD 18s or this beast!

I think they both even out! :D

Nah this one takes the cake :P

Even?? Mine is a regular store bought cake..this one is like a grandmoms cake with a model who jumps out!

lol his install is gonna pwn mine for sure. im not all about pretty.

Nah bro, we can switch any day!

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Are you close to speedway? I will be there visiting my dad this weekend (going to some races at ORP) and if there is a chance I get to hear this I don't want to pass it up.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Yes like an hour but I won't be around for the next month and a half. Tons of military stuff going on so I won't be around which kinda sucks. Have a few ideas on how to improve my score also snapped my center roof brace so now I have no dome light

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Yes like an hour but I won't be around for the next month and a half. Tons of military stuff going on so I won't be around which kinda sucks. Have a few ideas on how to improve my score also snapped my center roof brace so now I have no dome light

Right on. Get your stuff taken care of! I visit my dad fairly often so I am sure I will hear this thing one day.

if your talking the one in Indy its something like that I never timed myself from indy to laffy just from the house

Yeah the one in Indy. He lives a few blocks from the track. We get to watch the after race (both 500 and brickyard) traffic clusterfuck each year. It is usually quite fun. We don't go to that track much as you can't see much, but we go to lots of races at ORP. Although less races now that I live in TN but I still make it up there when I get a chance.

Edited by shkibbybop

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Time for a modded stripper pole for the center of my roof. Snapped the brace demoing for j31rob today. King kong chopped and screwed. Come to find out as well that a set of subs were not working on the drivers side I guess when Jacob clamped the amp accidentally 1 of the wires came out of the amp. And then another wire had come out of one of the subs as well. That could have been my 157 haha. O well no biggy

Edited by 2000LaDe
smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png