Sundown Audio

OCT System of the month VOTE 48 sa 10s

come on dude!!!! you have 48 10s! and when i seen the holes you cut and got all excited to see the video. i have to say i was so let down because this thing should have just exploded the cab of the vehicle! either way it is a very impressive build and i learned a lot about build technique...

i built mine for music as well and i do a 158+ sealed on the glass! and i have a wicked wind machine! i mean you tell me if this looks like something thats on a jacked up audiocontrol! i mean after all..... USACI USES THE TERMLAB AS THEIR OFFICIAL METER.

but just for fun lets see what the audiocontrol does!

you dont even want to try to compare your van with my van that i had before this. honestly if you sat in my truck your theory w/e it is would change in a hurry. you do realize im pressurizing a cabine over twice the size of yours right? oh and i peak at 30hz. do u know what a vehicle that peaks at 30hz feels like? im not gonna sit here and explain the many reasons its not doing a 160.

but if you still like seeing whos dick is bigger. how many people do you know that break a 160 when the whole stereo is built behind the c pillar and peaks at 30hz or even low 30hz?

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

come on dude!!!! you have 48 10s! and when i seen the holes you cut and got all excited to see the video. i have to say i was so let down because this thing should have just exploded the cab of the vehicle! either way it is a very impressive build and i learned a lot about build technique...

i built mine for music as well and i do a 158+ sealed on the glass! and i have a wicked wind machine! i mean you tell me if this looks like something thats on a jacked up audiocontrol! i mean after all..... USACI USES THE TERMLAB AS THEIR OFFICIAL METER.

jesus christ the truck was just built its not like you toss in a bunch of woofers and bam a 160 especially since its a bandpass design you always have issues and have to make adjustments

im not hating at all! and i know 30hz is loud. and your build is completely bad azz.... So dont take offense! ( I just wish i had a sponsor like sundown that would fully sponsor me! i would build something completely sick, just like this!

but honestly.... when you built this. i know you thought in the back of your mind this was gonna be stupid loud! like 165 stupid at 30hz?

no body builds a system of this magnitude without those expectations!

this is spam imo, its not allowed here

im not hating at all! and i know 30hz is loud. and your build is completely bad azz.... So dont take offense! ( I just wish i had a sponsor like sundown that would fully sponsor me! i would build something completely sick, just like this!

but honestly.... when you built this. i know you thought in the back of your mind this was gonna be stupid loud! like 165 stupid at 30hz?

he isnt fully sponsored by jacob he still had to pay like the rest of us

Hank did not receive a single piece of free equipment, FYI.

- Jacob Fuller

- Owner, Sundown Audio

- Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK

- Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]

Banner_468x60.jpg

Im just checkin back in to see your retarded comments.

Nobody ever thinks they are gonna do a 65 @ 30hz.

We know better.

and doing a 58 sealed in a small cab, is wayyyyyyy different than doin 57 ish @ 30 in a huge cab

do i think Hank's # could go up with some tweeking? sure.. everybodys can.

But is it worth it at the expense of it demolishing the cab @ 30?

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz