Second Skin Audio

18" BTL Transmission Line :D

Clif

Well I finnaly parted my ways with the 3rd row seat a few weeks back to make more room. But now i got to much room. My sub just looks lonely... So i put in an order for my 18" BTL with a few extras :) going to try a few diffrent boxes to get the most out of it without having a rediculous huge box. But the fisrt line i make will be 1.3 sq ft at 8.85 ft long. Box will be tuned to the fs at 31.9 hz so she will be a slammin :) Depending on how this box sounds or how big it is on paper i will try stuffing the line to make her smaller. Im drawing up the box now but will post her up when im done. As of right now i have 1 hifonics brutus 2000 watt amp with to kinetic 1400s. If i need more power im thinking of gettin 2 of the 2600 watt amps and strappin them together for some mad powa :)

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

Don't know if u are going to need more power then 2000W in a TLine.

But i'm intrested.

Oh and what is the point of this thread? <_<

(i hate seeing "buil" logs without pictures.) :angry:

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

just build it already

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

just build it already

x2

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

wheres the pics :noob: just playin but i wanna see this built :drinks: and your in MN too so it might be possible?

BUILD IT! I wanna see this 18" in a TL. :D

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

i get home from wisconsin thurs and friday. and shall start building it for when my baby gets here next tuesday. And ya im out of st. cloud. Just talked to chris the other day cracker and i guess im a new member to mn loudest. but yea def can check it out when i get this box built.

Im just about done laying out the box. i will post it up when im done.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

T-Line tuned to 45hz

Here is the box 42x36.375x20. For some reason i got 42 1/16 for some reason but it is 42. Port length is 105.5" and the vent is 10.125x18.5 for a total area of 187.5. Box will be tuned for 32.1 hz. All walls will be doubled 3/4 mdf for ridgidy. I want absolutly no movement or vibrations of my walls :)

18tline.jpg

I will draw the front later but i got to go run into work.

I also will probly change up the 45s a little so its even more smooth.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

T-Line tuned to 45hz

IMO i dont think the BTL is going to like that T-Line too much. But hey waht do i know

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived