Sonic Electronix

That's not to far ill let you know if and when we go you can stop by until then keep an eye out for my wifes build here shortly

ok sweet now i can say im gonna really get metered on the tl hahah r u putting in the 2010 type rs ?

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we are not hating we just need proof, a picture of a meter isnt shit i could take my meter to anyone and do a test on thier car and they get 160 and i come on here and say i got 160 with one 12 and then upload the picture , proof would be a video of a meter in your car and we see the number on the video.

i didn't take video, we only had a cam so i took a pic of what i scored on this particular meter. if we had a TL even remotely close, then i would be happy to drive there and meter my truck on it. i can tell you right now the number in the picture was put up with my truck. you can believe what you want, but don't sully my good name if you don't agree with the op. i was just saying i had also gotten on the meter, and put up the only proof that i have.

on another note anyone with a TL close to palm bay? so i know my official score.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

i also want to add this so i don't sound like a complete idiot. i now know from this thread that the x meter can be at least 6db's off from the TL. my score that i posted is on the only meter that we have locally. im not in it for the numbers. i just like to shake my truck apart, and show people what a budget build can do. so anyone close with a TL hit me up, im willing to drive just to test and tune. /rant

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

i also want to add this so i don't sound like a complete idiot. i now know from this thread that the x meter can be at least 6db's off from the TL. my score that i posted is on the only meter that we have locally. im not in it for the numbers. i just like to shake my truck apart, and show people what a budget build can do. so anyone close with a TL hit me up, im willing to drive just to test and tune. /rant

if u go up a lil more on this page look at the post were the guy said hes putting to type r 12s in his wifes explorer he said hes coming to fl pretty soon with a tl but hes going to tampa he also said he can most likely drive over and tl me if u want i can have him tl u to

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

lulz iknow

lolwut.jpg

:lol:

And bigmacfreak if you are happy with your system that's all that matters.

p.s

Great score for 1 12" :good:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

lolwut.jpg

:lol:

And bigmacfreak if you are happy with your system that's all that matters.

p.s

Great score for 1 12" :good:

tnx chevyman ! finally getting good feedback lol and yes i am very happy with it im thinking bout buying a dc level 3 15 idk yet

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

cute lil system. nothing to brag about. you think your set up is loud? ill get butt naked in the middle of the street if your car does 140+ with your cute type r's.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

cute lil system. nothing to brag about. you think your set up is loud? ill get butt naked in the middle of the street if your car does 140+ with your cute type r's.

YES I THINK its loud because i showed it to people that have 4 15s and there faces dropped when they heard it lol 2 of my friends on this forum have heard it and they thought it was loud for wut it is

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

sounds like you have no clue how to design a box to me 140 with a 12" is easy to do. my car did 140 plus on 2 10's on music you gonna get naked in the street?

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

YES I THINK its loud because i showed it to people that have 4 15s and there faces dropped when they heard it lol 2 of my friends on this forum have heard it and they thought it was loud for wut it is

did the kid with 4 15's have funky pups?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Archived