Sonic Electronix

not gunna lie dude.... i fucking hate big macs. they is nasty as hell, and make me a fat ass.... so i stick with culvers :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: :ban2: but i do like mic chickens with mac sauce when im blazin

haha mic chickens r good to but for some reason everytime i think of mcds i think of bigmacs hahaha

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha mic chickens r good to but for some reason everytime i think of mcds i think of bigmacs hahaha

Bigmacs = :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Bigmacs = :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull: :bull:

ha but that was a while ago when i made this sn hahah now my favorite is quarter pounders lol

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

cute lil system. nothing to brag about. you think your set up is loud? ill get butt naked in the middle of the street if your car does 140+ with your cute type r's.

lets see some vids of what you got foo :popcorn:

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

check out the meter pics told ya ill put some pics on !!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

haha i do know the port is 2 inches wide "(probaly not big enough lol) but it does go in almost all the way 1 inch from the wood soemthing like that lol my box is tunned to 30-33hz peakrs at 45hz to be honest all we did was draw the box on paper and there ya go hahah my dads an engineer so he didint need to use a calculator or anything like that

so you have a 2" wide port that get chocked down to half its size. well that'll throw the tuning WAY off. give me all the box dimensions so i can see what you really are tuned to.

you know... my dad is an engineer, a damn good one from what i hear... i would never trust him to design me a box.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

so you have a 2" wide port that get chocked down to half its size. well that'll throw the tuning WAY off. give me all the box dimensions so i can see what you really are tuned to.

you know... my dad is an engineer, a damn good one from what i hear... i would never trust him to design me a box.

haha y u say that ? he acually did a pretty good job for a first time making a box we didint wanna pay a shop $150 for abox thats gonna be tunned high when we can pay $25 to get wood and make a good coustom made box i seen smaller boxes with smaller ports hah i do knoww that the box is tunned pretty low cuz when i listen to slowed down music it bumps pretty hard to it but the only size i know for the box is that its 3.88cbft idk the rest lol

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

• 9 months later...

I know this thread is real old but here's what I did just messin with some type r's I picked up off CL for $125 lol

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n9UUjz8miF0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Archived