Tommy McKinnie "King of bass" rippin heads all last weekend at Scrapin 2010

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nope not jealous at all. his setup is something I would never personally want

and so what he can streetbeat a 165? was that sealed on the dash?

actually tommy can do that on the dash.....

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Back on topic... jp if she wants moar votes to make it a landslide you know what must be done.... maybe even another sundown pic?? ;)

How do you check who's winning?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

I really don't get why people are constantly comparing two types of vehicles that shouldn't be compared to each other. First off, with these meade killers or w/e... It's a comparison between a daily driven vehicle (steve's) to a another vehicle whose sole purpose is bass/audio. Do you really think Tommy drives that thing around? No it's a trailer queen. While the Tahoe on the other hand is driven around all the time, and can still seat 5. It still has functionality other than just audio.

and personally, this is just me though, I think Bob Perillo should have been known as the king of bass. I've seen him bassrace 162+ and he could burp close to 168+ or more,(if forgot the number off hand but it was really high) Not only that, he drove that DAILY! Too bad he sold his van :(

Team Soundstream

Team Xs Power

Team Secondskin Audio

Team Mechman

He is not called the King of Bass for nothing. All the haters had 4 years straight to beat him, they did not, and he retired the KING OF BASS.

:woot:

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Nice vids man, watched them yesterday, but whatever that grinding is fix it ;)

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

i would say first im still farely new to the forum, but i havent read any topic where steve has actually called anybody out. but i could be wrong. everyone one has someone they said OH SHIT i want to build my system like that. and when i say that i refer to the daily beater and i think thats what Steve has accompished. and if im nut huggin then everyone else make room for my arms.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

24 12's in a diamond vs 4 18's no wall in a 5 passanger car.. that dude needs to shut his mouth

and I'm almost positive there are a few people now that will take that crown away from him in the 59.9 bassrace. a few memebers on here actually

Have you realized that Tommy in alot of his videos does not have his system maxed out??, In The video when he was competing and ran the 159.9 if he was to score a 160 he would have been disqualified. People may disagree but i've heard that his truck can easily get up around 165

Archived