Just got laid off...a crushing blow.

Well, I would have been there 3 years at the end of July. It was one of the more enjoyable jobs I have had and the longest. Hopefully I will be able to find another job in the next couple of weeks, I really don't want to start selling off my audio. I've got a couple grand worth sitting in my room waiting untill I have everything and this happens :angry:

What made it even worse is I knew they were laying off but I as well as alot of other guys that work/worked there (a few of them were laid off before I was) thought I would be one of the ones that would still have a job. I worked my ass off every single day I was there and I told my superintendent how that he was stupid for letting me go over some of the other guys. There would be days where I would be sweating my ass off while some other guy was sittin there pickin his nose or walking around or in the bathroom sleeping or on the phone. FUCK.

I'm getting drunk as we speak, have a dentist appointment tomorrow and I'm going to the unemployment office tomorrow to file for that. Hopefully I will be able to find a job soon, if not I will be moving back home which I have been wanting to do anyways as my dad just retired and could use some help around the house. My boy told me a few months ago that I should cause he could get me on where he works but at the time I turned him down because of my job.

23$ per hour/benefits/holiday pay/vacation, to nothing.

/rant

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Damn sorry to hear that bro. Its tough times still here in Houston. Hopefully you get hooked up soon. I been doing small jobs here and there but not enough. Gives you a little time to install and mess with some of your equipment.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

Damn homie...i know where your coming from....got laid off the week of christmas this past december...i was like "fuck ya'll....i been here 2 years!" lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Damn man, today must be the day, I got laid off like an hour ago. Im sorry man.

Yea it sucks bro.

Welcome to the club bro. Im finding work here and there but I do miss a steady paycheck and benefits.

:( Yea now I am kicking my self in the ass for not setting up my 401k. I could have had a few grand that I could fall back on...

Damn sorry to hear that bro. Its tough times still here in Houston. Hopefully you get hooked up soon. I been doing small jobs here and there but not enough. Gives you a little time to install and mess with some of your equipment.

Yea man. I really took my job for granted cause I thought I would always be safe. I got alot of equipment but why install it if I am going to have to sell it all... Just got my XS Power VCM combo today too.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Sorry to hear that man,what u got to sell?

Yea man I has sad face but the bud light is helping. Hopefully nothing if I find a new job soon :shrug:

Keep your head high...

Thanks man.

Damn homie...i know where your coming from....got laid off the week of christmas this past december...i was like "fuck ya'll....i been here 2 years!" lol

Yea it sucks my niqqa. I was just shocked cause I had been there so long it was like I got shanked in prison.

Archived