Just got laid off...a crushing blow.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea I should be able to pay the bills with the unemployment but thats about it. Thanks for the comments guys.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Sorry bro!! I was laid off after 12 years at my last job in Jan of 2009. Now I'm about to find out on July 12th if I'll be laid off again. But hey, the Prez says the economy is improving!! (sarcasm)

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I feel for you.. our plant is one that they are looking at closing down permanently. Will probably find out by the end of July. That would really suck since I have been there 19 years. The unemployment rate up here is 15% right now and a lot of business are turning people away because they have to many applicants.

The government has allowed to many jobs to go over sea's now the shit is going to hit the fan..just wait and see.

sorry to hear, today is defiantly not a good day. mine is starting to suck giraffe balls :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

keep your head up hommie and think positive, it sucks that you got laid off but things will get better. good luck.

2007 Chevy Impala LS

1 Crescendo 3KWP

1Crescendo C1000/4

2 DC lvl 4 15's with lvl5 dual .7 coils

1Audio Control Matrix

1 Pioneer P880PRS

1 300 amp Iraggi alt

All power runs done with Knu flex 0/1 guage

1 optima yellow top under the hood

1 XS 5100 and two Deka's in the trunk

4 Crescendo MP-8 mid bass drivers

2 DB Drive p5 5 D Pro Audio tweeters

Yeah and unfortunetly I would not be able to get a job with most companies doing work over seas because of my background, felony agg assault with a deadly weapon...it will be 6 years next month.

And I will tell you all the story on that since I got a pretty good buzz and nothing else to do.

One night I was drinkin at the local pool hall and was pretty wasted. Bar closed and we went to my buddies house for an after party. I had some colonapans that I was selling but I started eating them after I was already drunk. Girl started feelin on my piece and next thing you know we were in my car. Next thing I know I had hit a parked car on the OTHER side of the road. Luckily we were only going 20 mph but still broke her nose, collar bone, left wrist and 28 stitches on her forehead from where it hit the windshield. She didn't press charges so the state of Texas stepped in for her. So I get a bogus charge for that shit, I'm not saying that her getting hurt wasn't my fault. I take full responsibility for that and I was young and stupid as fuck but I feel like I kinda got fucked on that charge.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

you just like kicking people when they are down dont you?

tha fuck you talking about?i was gonna buy shit from him that i dont even need just to help him out if he had to start selling it to pay for stuff or to make it,sorry for that,you can buy all his stuff instead if he ends up having to sell it.

Archived