I was thinking the same thing. I was waiting for the ref to call it in the first because Brock was getting straight pounded. I guess he was defending just enough to keep it going.

I wanted to see a knockout, though. O well.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

I was thinking the same thing. I was waiting for the ref to call it in the first because Brock was getting straight pounded. I guess he was defending just enough to keep it going.

I wanted to see a knockout, though. O well.

yeah no one got KO'ed from what i watched, unless i missed something :P

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

I just thought it was crazy since Carwin is credited to have such knockout power and yet somehow Brock withstood it just enough, not only that he was Carwins first opponents to make it to a second round.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i cant believe lesnars dumb ass won the fight.

un freakin believeable. that guy is worthless

man, i was going for lesnar, but when i seen him getting his ass whoop in the first round, i was like "shit, lesnar is gonna loose" but when second round came, then i was like "carwin is gassed, and lesnar might win this". honestly, i thought carwin was gonna out strike him.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

i am bummed carwin didnt get to KO lesnar but in all fairness lesnar won by submission and thats a new thing for him. carwin slipped by thinkin he had enough room so he put on the checkmate. but i loved seeing carwin bashin on brock like he been doin to everybody else in the HW division. it seemed to me he was a lil thrown back by carwins speed and power. ha brock tried to throw that straight that he throws in the begining of most of his fights and carwin just smacked it away and got him with counters....BLAH BLAm BmAAAAAAA POW BANG lol. ill bet carwin will get another shot. and damn chris leban did damn good too., that sbeen my guy since TUF and always a scrapper ufc 117 anybody?

not the whole video but a run down of the match and its not one of them dam cartoons animations they have now...

http://sports.espn.go.com/extra/mma/news/story?id=5352613

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets