Sonic Electronix

Ok so I was bumping just fine when I shut my truck off. My step dad unplugged my second battery for the trolling motor on the boat. I went to put the battery back it and turned the stereo on and amp was off so I checked the battery ground and it was disconnected WTF? So I recrimped it checked the connections the fuses the remote and everything even used a spare wire from remote and positive on battery and saw nothing. Does anyone have any ideas? There is no way the amp is fried it worked like 3 hours earlier

check your power wire with a DMM. See if your getting any voltage out of the wire, right before it gets to the amp.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

if your not getting power at the end of the wire, check the wire before and after the fuse block. If your getting power before, but not after, then replace the fuse and fuse block. I've seen where the fuse has actually melted to the block and popped, but didn't look popped.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

if your not getting power at the end of the wire, check the wire before and after the fuse block. If your getting power before, but not after, then replace the fuse and fuse block. I've seen where the fuse has actually melted to the block and popped, but didn't look popped.

Ok thanks because my fuse was extremely hot but not popped so I think you might of solved it thanks.