you know it

the wrist wasnt fun either

Yeah i bet the wrist wasn't much fun. I don't have anything near my wrist but I do have one on the back of my arm, on my triceps. I just remember part of it is kinda close to the inside of my arm and when he was doing that part, I knew it. It is the only part I remember bothering me.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

DAMN! the detail/shading in that tattoo are on point. very nice...makes me want some so bad. gotta figure how much ima need for mine and save save save. i have a box full of change i save, maybe i'll use it for that :D

yeah i debated on ever getting one and didnt think i had the balls to actually do it but look at me now haha

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

DAMN! the detail/shading in that tattoo are on point. very nice...makes me want some so bad. gotta figure how much ima need for mine and save save save. i have a box full of change i save, maybe i'll use it for that :D

You don't need to save for it all at once. Get with an artist, talk about what you want, pay him a little upfront to let him know when he starts drawing your piece you're serious. Then save up and do an hour or two every other week.

The attention to detail is amazing. The sleeves are nicely done and work near flawless

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

You don't need to save for it all at once. Get with an artist, talk about what you want, pay him a little upfront to let him know when he starts drawing your piece you're serious. Then save up and do an hour or two every other week.

The attention to detail is amazing. The sleeves are nicely done and work near flawless

thanks i cant wait to finish it i have about 4 hours or more left to be completely done

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i want a sleeve now.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

That is one epic sleeve, bravo to your artist, and congratz to you for owning it

thanks im very proud i still have more to go but i have been taken care of through the whole process

Archived