Sonic Electronix

This is for my gfs car so id doesnt need to be perfect just has to sound decent im bridging a sony 600w xm-zr604 4 channel and hooking to a JL audio 12 inch my question is should i do a 8 ohm or 4 ohm sub cuz from what i understand bridging you cut the ohm load in half and if your amp cant handle it your outta luck i think it can handle the 2 ohm load from the bridge to the 4 ohm sub but if it cant i dont want to order the 4 ohm when theres a 8 ohm at the same price with the same specs? idk if my logic is right but any help would be appreciated ps got the amp for 40 bucks at sony outlet so thats why im not using a mono

1998 Honda Prelude

AEM Short Ram Intake

TSUDO Exhaust

JVC head unit

Mobile SPEC 5 1/4 front

Carbon fiber JDM interior bits

If you are bridging one off each bridged channel you will want the 4 ohm SVC subs. Each of the bridged channels will see a 4 ohm load.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

Im using the 4 channel cuz its what i have right now i mean i could throw it on my speakers but eh idk im not rich and had it around free is what im goin for or at least minimum cost

1998 Honda Prelude

AEM Short Ram Intake

TSUDO Exhaust

JVC head unit

Mobile SPEC 5 1/4 front

thanks guys imma probably go with the 4 ohm dual coil i just really needed to know that the load wasnt goin to kill my amp or something lol cuz i know when you bridge it cuts your ohm load in half and i dont know if this amp can take any punishment

1998 Honda Prelude

AEM Short Ram Intake

TSUDO Exhaust

JVC head unit

Mobile SPEC 5 1/4 front

Archived