lets see him against Toto Ortiz or Chuck Liddell

but my most favorite of all.....you all know it...MR CHUCK NORRIS!!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you guys ever watch that show on discovery channel, Science of Fighting, I think it was? They were showing how martial artists, boxers, and weightlifters , athletes use thier speed, strength, body to kill people, and perform extreme feats-. How a single punch in the chest that looks quick, and weak, can actually break just about every rib in your chest, and stop your heart and kill you with one punch? its the style of training, just cuz that guy is punching fast, doesnt mean each hit doesnt have alot of power behind it with the ability to kill you ... Notice how his hits are very accurate and straight to critical points, out of that 6-8 hits in that 1-1.5 seconds he could have killed that guy with about half of those hits..... And if he didnt have the strength to kill with those hits, being hit about 6-8 times in 1- 1.5 seconds would be so like "WTF?" and dissarayed, it would only take 1 hit after that to do the kill...

Also remember Tyson, who also heald atleast from what I know to this date, has the most hits a professional boxer per second of effective blows, which was in his prime, like late 80's, 3 hits a second.... this guy blows him away by 2 over!!

Id be scared of that guy unless I had a gun... lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

i'd kill him with my bass knob he can't strike faster than my subwoofer-- boom-boom-boom-he's dead.....

Edited by bassINyoFACE

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

I have to say a few things. #1, Kimbo has recently done some training with Bas Rutten and Randy Couture so really, his current status may be a surprise. #2, Martial arts that are not practiced athletically will never be as effective as those that are (Muay Thai, BJJ, Judo, Sambo, Boxing, Wrestling), and these are really martial sports rather than arts. This is just my opinion, but I have been ripped off by many of the Karate, Kung Fu, etc. and I have trained in BJJ, Judo, Muay Thai, and Wrestling. I can tell you which ones were useful in tournaments, NHB matches, etc. and which ones were not.

BJJ20logo20resize.png

:lol::lol: Damn right! Those punches may have been fast, but wouldn't have any power even if he tried. You can't move your hands that fast & still expect to injure someone. Put him up against a street fighter that has 22inch arms & he's dead meat.

Even my mom said they look like a couple of gays having a catfight. :lol:

how would you explain Bruce Lee's lightning fast hits with his unparalelled power?

how would you explain Bruce Lee's lightning fast hits with his unparalelled power?

"weight training would slow down the practitioner's speed. But Bruce found a way to beat it. He would start his training with heavy weights and low repetitions first, then he reduced the weights and increased the repetitions. He continued to do that until his repetitions reached maximum and the speed of the exercise also increased. In this way he built muscles and developed power without losing speed"

Edited by Shadow Works