Im getting new rims for my truck before i go on vacation in august and was thinking about getting 28s i see 26s on tahoes lookin good but my truck is so much bigger than them so i was thinking 28s would look better. would they be too big on it?

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

28"=big wheel small tire, i think 26s would have room for a bigger side wall. a 40 series on a 26s makes it look small. i put some on my friends avalanche, 40 series tire....looked like shit and took away the whole look of the wheel. he then got a 25 series tire.

id go with a 28s, i dont mind the smaller side wall. i think a 30 series in a 28 would be really close and 25 series should fit no problem.

28"=big wheel small tire, i think 26s would have room for a bigger side wall. a 40 series on a 26s makes it look small. i put some on my friends avalanche, 40 series tire....looked like shit and took away the whole look of the wheel. he then got a 25 series tire.

id go with a 28s, i dont mind the smaller side wall. i think a 30 series in a 28 would be really close and 25 series should fit no problem.

I like the 25 series tire, ive always liked the rubberbands lol i was thinking 26 but every rim ive had on my truck looks smaller than they are. i get 24s thinking theyre gonna look good on my truck but after i got them on i think it doesnt look as good because i hate the gap in my wheel wells and theres alot still

aaaa.png

Personally I would go with 6's and a 35 series tire.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

There is an excursion in town here on 28s. Im not sure of the tire size but it looks great. Not too big for it IMO. Just my 2 cents. If i can get a pic of it in the next couple days ill post it up :good:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

these 26s on the 07 avalanche look small actually :( def do the 8s on rubber bands :good:

28s on the bands it is! :drinks:

Found a picture of one on 28s but the tires are too big and i dont like how high its lifted

exon8s.jpg[/img]

aaaa.png

:skeet: lol that actually looks pretty good, but im sure u dont want to lift it and do all that extra shit :shrug: those look perfect....il try to get that pic of avalanche they look way better in person, he says that everyone asks him if they are 24s :angry: for $4500 id be pissed to if they called my wheels small hahaha

26in greed celebrity's on pirelli tires

avalanncheon26s.jpg

Archived