28s on the bands it is! :drinks:

Found a picture of one on 28s but the tires are too big and i dont like how high its lifted

exon8s.jpg[/img]

Yeah that looks retarded. As long as you don't have to raise it any 28's will look good.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

:skeet: lol that actually looks pretty good, but im sure u dont want to lift it and do all that extra shit :shrug: those look perfect....il try to get that pic of avalanche they look way better in person, he says that everyone asks him if they are 24s :angry: for $4500 id be pissed to if they called my wheels small hahaha

26in greed celebrity's on pirelli tires

avalanncheon26s.jpg

Drop that 3/4 and it will be perfect.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

There is an excursion in town here on 28s. Im not sure of the tire size but it looks great. Not too big for it IMO. Just my 2 cents. If i can get a pic of it in the next couple days ill post it up :good:

That would really help ive only found that 1 picture of 28s on a excursion the rest are 26s and i think they look small still when on that kind of truck

aaaa.png

"WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"

:skeet: lol that actually looks pretty good, but im sure u dont want to lift it and do all that extra shit :shrug: those look perfect....il try to get that pic of avalanche they look way better in person, he says that everyone asks him if they are 24s :angry: for $4500 id be pissed to if they called my wheels small hahaha

26in greed celebrity's on pirelli tires

avalanncheon26s.jpg

I get asked the same thing. when i had 20s i got asked if they were 18s and ive told people that i have 24s and they still dont believe me till they look at the tire i dont want to spend all this money on 6s and people think i have 24s because of how big my truck is

aaaa.png

from that pic it doesnt look like 28"s will fit with it normal height.

Yea its gonna be a tight fit but im willing to cut some shit up to make it work :popcorn:

aaaa.png

It helps working at Discount Tire :pardon:

yea i trust what your opinions on rims are. you seem to have the same taste in wheels as me because if i would of got rims for my old jimmy i would of did the same that you have.

aaaa.png

Archived