Second Skin Audio

Got Some New Subs, Now Need New Box!

From personal experience to get the lows in a sealed box you have to build the box and try it out. I ran 2 pioneer 12s in a sealed box - 1st system please dont hate ;-), it was 1 cube in total and partitioned and it really picked up the lows. However i built a slightly bigger box, and it didnt like not having a partition, as the lows were lost, but when i changed subs, i found that by removing the partition i gained on the lows. Im sorry if this is not clear, im not to good at explaining. But basically what I found is that if you build the box without a partition, try it, see how you like it, and then try partitioning it and see how that sounds and then go with what works best for you. As for the sizes of the box, the pioneers were in a really small box about a cube in total, partitioned, so after displacement i would say they were in less than 0.5 cube each, and as i say they really shook.

my 8's hate a non partitioned box, sounds like shit, but how beefy these 10's are they should wang like shit

i already got a box for these 10's that my friend gave me wit em and im gunna try that first, when they was in her car they was only ran with about 250rms each and i guess when i feed em with 500rms it should get loud

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif