you in orlando correct? if not, then nearby. if you do this, i have a buddy thatll prolly race you for pinks. your choice. mustang or camaro. :) and yes, you will lose your license and your car. you license, probably till your 18 or 21 here, and car....you might not get it back.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ok so heres the deal, i got a mustang mach 1 for my first car, its a manual but im gonna change the shifter to a short throw cuz i dont like the stock shifter that it comes with. well so im gonna procharge the beast and tune it to get about 520 hp i heard once i pass 475 on the stock internals, that i need to get forged internals, is this true? and yes i know what youre saying im only 16 and i dont need that much horsepower, but people at my school like to race, so im gonna show 'em up

Here's what I'll offa up (Straight from the SMD). Like Chevyboy said..from your profile, it looks like your in the orlando area. I will be chillin in Orlando for the first 2 weeks in September. If you are willing to listen, I am willing to sit with you and your car and drop some knowledge. BUT...only if you are willing to listen.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

There was a kid here in Montgomery that his Uncle bought him a bmw 318, he raced it on teh strip here, He desidded it wasnt fast enough, so he saved and beged, and he got himself a BMW M3, and took it down the strip and after 2nd gear, right into the wall

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

Guest dropthabeat.com

ok so heres the deal, i got a mustang mach 1 for my first car, its a manual but im gonna change the shifter to a short throw cuz i dont like the stock shifter that it comes with. well so im gonna procharge the beast and tune it to get about 520 hp i heard once i pass 475 on the stock internals, that i need to get forged internals, is this true? and yes i know what youre saying im only 16 and i dont need that much horsepower, but people at my school like to race, so im gonna show 'em up

first off i'll let you know since u don't know you're talking to the "KOBRA KAHN" 600hp vortech'd Cobra for years. i've blown over 80k over the years on the same car with different motors, superchargers, nitrous, i know my shit bout hot roddin' fo sho. if you look up Kobra Kahn on the corral.net forums you'll find me & my ex car. anyways, all the things you read in the magazines and internet is 50% BS. trial & error will teach you that horsepower doesn't come that easy, it's not bolt up an intake and bam 20hp. with a procharger on stock guts you're looking at 460-470 at the wheels @16psi. and anytime you mod your motor your rolling the dice on the stock guts, sometimes youre lucky to have strong internals sometimes not. the stock guts on the cobras & Machs are pretty stout. i'd keep it at around 450rwhp tops to keep reliable. another thing, whatever you do, BE SAFE! having that much power comes responsibility & self control. crawl before you run son!

first off i'll let you know since u don't know you're talking to the "KOBRA KAHN" 600hp vortech'd Cobra for years. i've blown over 80k over the years on the same car with different motors, superchargers, nitrous, i know my shit bout hot roddin' fo sho. if you look up Kobra Kahn on the corral.net forums you'll find me & my ex car. anyways, all the things you read in the magazines and internet is 50% BS. trial & error will teach you that horsepower doesn't come that easy, it's not bolt up an intake and bam 20hp. with a procharger on stock guts you're looking at 460-470 at the wheels @16psi. and anytime you mod your motor your rolling the dice on the stock guts, sometimes youre lucky to have strong internals sometimes not. the stock guts on the cobras & Machs are pretty stout. i'd keep it at around 450rwhp tops to keep reliable. another thing, whatever you do, BE SAFE! having that much power comes responsibility & self control. crawl before you run son!

i've been thinking about what a lot of you said, but im not going to be street racing through traffic, it'll be down an abandoned road, and i probably wont want to go over 450 rwhp to keep it a DD car, cuz im looking to only put on maybe a saleen supercharger, some fuel injectors, new condenser, and a higher boost so ill prolly be makin about 410 which should be enough for me, and im gonna go automatic instead because the only reason i got the standard was because the stock guts could handle more horses and ill prolly throw in a 50hp shot of nos

i've been thinking about what a lot of you said, but im not going to be street racing through traffic, it'll be down an abandoned road, and i probably wont want to go over 450 rwhp to keep it a DD car, cuz im looking to only put on maybe a saleen supercharger, some fuel injectors, new condenser, and a higher boost so ill prolly be makin about 410 which should be enough for me, and im gonna go automatic instead because the only reason i got the standard was because the stock guts could handle more horses and ill prolly throw in a 50hp shot of nos

dude, listen to these guys, as a mustang owner myself, im only 17, and its a V6 ive gotten 5 tickets for speeding 2 accidnets and 7 months of suspended lisences. having that much power as young as you and i are is crazy, besides the car is mean enough weithout the charger and hangs with most roushs. if not beats them by a few cars. and with 01 and down cobras are pretty equal to. but once you get into the 03 and 04, egh well theyre charged from the factory s yea.

another question: how are you gonna pay for gas or insurance???? i have a red V6 and paid 1800 every 6 mopnths before any of my tickets, and then gas in those cars runnin 16 PSI will kill your gas mileage. matybe round 16 MPG highway.

dont be hardheaded bro. and [lease dont fuck up a Amazingly beautiful car

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

dude, listen to these guys, as a mustang owner myself, im only 17, and its a V6 ive gotten 5 tickets for speeding 2 accidnets and 7 months of suspended lisences. having that much power as young as you and i are is crazy, besides the car is mean enough weithout the charger and hangs with most roushs. if not beats them by a few cars. and with 01 and down cobras are pretty equal to. but once you get into the 03 and 04, egh well theyre charged from the factory s yea.

another question: how are you gonna pay for gas or insurance???? i have a red V6 and paid 1800 every 6 mopnths before any of my tickets, and then gas in those cars runnin 16 PSI will kill your gas mileage. matybe round 16 MPG highway.

dont be hardheaded bro. and [lease dont fuck up a Amazingly beautiful car

well the car alone is 16-18k and insurance my parents pay for so no worries there and my income is over $1250/ month so i can afford the gas and stock form the factory it only comes with 305 horses which i can handle easily, i drive my dads saleen S281 supercharged around and stock it comes 465HP from saleen ive opened that baby up on the highway at 3:30 in the morning, and there is nothin that ive driven that compares to that acceleration

Archived