SITE HAS OUTGROWN BADDABING SERVERS! GOTTA MOVE AND DONT KNOW WHERE!!

Guest MegaloManiac

Im a PipeFitter, I install Fire Sprinklers.

Im about to go back to school so I can learn how to Draw Firesprinkler systems, witha program called Sprinkcad.

wow..a bit different from being a webmaster...unless you do the computer work for the sprinkler system

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea, most people cant imagine that Im a internet junky, I Will be going back to school to learn how to draw for my company my boss (the owner) wants me to learn how to do it, so we can do everything ourselves, right now we pay another company todo our designs, hopefully I can get the union to pay for my schooling,  3 yrs ago, they payed for me to learn how to install Firepumps.

I have been doing the web thing since 96,  I have been a pc junky since I can remember, and coding has allways intigrueged(sp) me, I should have went to school and really got into the business,  I do it for Fun.

Guest MegaloManiac

Sounds intresting. Im big into computers too.but not lately i have been into car audio, i think i might steer back to my computer ways a bit more :D

g/l with the new server

Hey Steve and David, how about getting some Steve Meade Designs stickers with website address. I would be more than proud to have my vehicle(s) wear the sitckers and it may help out with paying for bandwidth.

Just an idea. Some type of promotional stuff like that may help on things quite a bit.

And still if I can get where to send a money order, I will get one out.

This has actually been discussed, the problem right now is that the server we are on isnt powerfull enough to hold Us and 50 other smaller sites, we are loading up the server lol, the host says we are his biggest bw/server load/new hits  client on 8 servers, he has nothing but a private server for us and thats outragous money.

we are looking for a new host, I have talked to our current host and we wont be dropped, was told to take our time to find a really good, bigger hosting company that can handle our needs.

been recommended to Dreamhost.com and Godaddy a few times so Im sure we will get it taken care of soon.

Megalo, if I could play with computers like that i would be in heaven, dats alotta puter power right there.

wanna visit my job :)

you play with stuff like that bro? hell yea, your in fresno correct?

damn thats a drive.