Second Skin Audio

RE Audio SX 15 or FI SSD 15??

Ok i was wondering which sub will get louder off of 1200 watts rms and sound the cleanest doing it?? The box i will be using is a 4 cubic ft box tuned to 35 hz.

My Car Audio Setup:

Sub: 1 RE Audio HC 15 Dual 2 ohm(soon to get a psi recone)

Daily Sub Box: 1.62 cubes net with 2 dayton audio 8 inch passive radiators tuned to 34.35 hz, 141.9 @ 48 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Competition Sub Box: 3.10 cubic ft. net tuned to 50.58 hz with 2 6 inch aeroports, 147.9 @ 62 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Amp: Powerbass ASA 1000.1 Dx(eventually gonna get a planet audio bb2400.1)

Big 3: Phoenix Gold 1/0 Gauge

Amp Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 gauge

Alternator: Stock 90 amp

Battery Under the hood: Autocraft Gold Top Battery

Battery In Back: None for now but I am looking for one so pm me if you have one for sale

HU: Pioneer DEH-2900MP

Front/Rear Amp: Hifonics Txi-4408 4 channel amp

Front Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6.5 coaxial

Rear Deck Speakers: Orion Cobalt 6x9 coaxial

Home Audio Setup:

Speakers:2 Cerwin Vega D-3's (10" Woofer,5 1/4" mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)

2 Cerwin Vega D-5's (12" Directed Audio Xtreme 124SX Subwoofer,5 1/4 mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)Kenwood center channel and rears.

Amp: 2 Kenwood KM-105's from 1985

Receiver: JVC RX-6008V 5.1 Channel Receiver

Pre-Amp: Kenwood KC-993

Sub: still looking for one thinking about getting a 18 or 15 for my sub to hit the lows if anyone has one pm me

I do free box designs if anyone is interested

Fi!

my friend bought a pair of RE sx 15's and they didnt last over 2 weeks off of no more than 1300 watts. they didnt even burn or blow or anything.

the spiders came loose of the cone. terrible just terrible.

yeah its kinda sad that re has gone to shit it was a kick ass company at one time. so you do you think that a fully loaded fi ssd 15 will hit harder than my dc audio level 3 15 off of 1200 watts rms?

My Car Audio Setup:

Daily Sub Box: 1.62 cubes net with 2 dayton audio 8 inch passive radiators tuned to 34.35 hz, 141.9 @ 48 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Competition Sub Box: 3.10 cubic ft. net tuned to 50.58 hz with 2 6 inch aeroports, 147.9 @ 62 hz sealed on the dash with termlab

Battery In Back: None for now but I am looking for one so pm me if you have one for sale

Home Audio Setup:

Speakers:2 Cerwin Vega D-3's (10" Woofer,5 1/4" mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)

2 Cerwin Vega D-5's (12" Directed Audio Xtreme 124SX Subwoofer,5 1/4 mid-range,1" Bullet Dome Tweeter)Kenwood center channel and rears.

Sub: still looking for one thinking about getting a 18 or 15 for my sub to hit the lows if anyone has one pm me

yeah its kinda sad that re has gone to shit it was a kick ass company at one time. so you do you think that a fully loaded fi ssd 15 will hit harder than my dc audio level 3 15 off of 1200 watts rms?

yeah man it was a great company back then.

and that I DONT KNOW lol. i would say maybe sound better?? im not sure tho lol. ill let the ppl who have run those brands answer this one

i would go with the lvl 3

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

i would go with the lvl 3

cool then that saves me some money lol

My Car Audio Setup:

Home Audio Setup:

yup dc sub are make like a tank lol

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

yup dc sub are make like a tank lol

do they fi..dc is loud has weak spiders and tinsel slap.....fi just built better period just because its cheap u get what u pay for ..hell dc are made after re...go fi..its a hell of a difference and i have had both..

JAMES SAID..

you dont need 1500 for a WOOFER people just love overpowering rather then building for the power recommended

THATS A SMART GUY...