All right guys so i just got my new HIDS from DMM and DAMN IT they dont work.I wire it up just how it tells me but they came with two sets of wires and im not sure which ones goes to which?I got the apek ones with high and lows and they never came on...Am i using the wrong ones?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yeah but i dont feel like blowing shit up man..i was all excited and now im like DAMN IT

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

anybody know?

I don't know high low but it shouldn't be too different from my singles. For actual main power is only two wires. A red and a black on that are wired in with the bulb then plug into the ballast. Then another plug from ballast to light. Then whatever wires are extra are you high/lo wires.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

well see threes two plugs on them one is red and black and the other is blue and white?

did you get a relay? sometimes thats the problem. My 97 accord wouldn't fire em until i bought a relay off ebay for like 12 bucks. And i wasn't to keen on the idea of that short burst of power to ignite running through god knows where under that hood lol.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

did you get a relay? sometimes thats the problem. My 97 accord wouldn't fire em until i bought a relay off ebay for like 12 bucks. And i wasn't to keen on the idea of that short burst of power to ignite running through god knows where under that hood lol.

mine where the same way they NEEDED the relay other wise one or the other would only fire up.

check out this, basically the same way you would wire yours up :)