Once a cheater always a cheater , reason why I've been single for 6 years, I've sat back and watched the game ( while just playing from the sidelines) and know how it works , I watch all these people get in relationships then one of them cheats lol.... It's like the way of the fure I swear. My motto is " if he ain't cheating , she's cheatin" just stay single and play the field like I do, you can find or attempt to find a relationship when you get older. Variety is good lol, I often wonder How people that are married or in relationships for a long time don't get tired of hitting the same stuff all the time lol but I guess that's where that " love" word comes into play

Don't let it get to you.....wasn't meant to be! Fuck it....just hang out....let whatever happens happen! You always find somebody when you aren't looking! Dude, chicks ain't worth feeling bad over, and JP I have been married for 10 yrs, and got two kids......you just gotta keep it new, fresh, and exciting......can't let it get old, that's where allot of marriages fail, they let it become routine, and that's when "get tired of hitting the same stuff all the time" comes into play.

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Go hang out with your REAL buddies. Get drunk, talk about what happened. Thatll pick you up in no time.

Also.. Cut your hair, buy new clothes and cologne, some new shoes, and go pick up some hot ladies. Cause you know you can!

x2 man

Dude for get about that girl she is sleezy ho.

lol

Forget about those to ass's(ex-gf, friend) and go find you some hot chick and go take her on a date to a place where your ex-gf always hangs out and make sure she see's you but don't look at her. So she can get jealous.

I'm sure you can do better.

Hope everything goes well.

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

I agree with Tequila. Change things up some, go out and try something new. hang out with people, the worst thing you can do right now is be alone, gets you thinking too much. And whatever you do, dont take her back, you cant build a relationship without trust, and believe me no matter what you guys will have trust issues for ever.....Good luck man hang in there. There are more girls out there

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Slackin on your mackin. Words of advice don't listen to johnathan price he's built 99% muscle he doesn't need his mouth to pull like tug of war :)

Edit:(SP)

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

In my honest opinion man just surround yourself with your close friends and family and time will heal all wounds bro. Take it from me i was cheated on by my wife twice while i was overseas doing special undercover work. WE are now divorced but i now have met a wonderful woman who is now my fiancee and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me. So it will get better in the mean time just live your life

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

These two songs helped me get over a my ex that broke up with me, then I had found out a few months later that she had been cheating on me with an old friend of mine for 6months

I GOT ME BITCH!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

WOW i wouldve beat the fuck out your friend. dick move. and shes dumb for being wasted if she cant handle it. and you for trying to take her back man come on. if a girl ever did that to me man. i wouldnt even talk to her. get new friends man that really sucks to hear. not saying your wrong for taking her back but you cant show her youre weak. then she will start walking all over you.. sorry that it sucks but there is more fish in the sea. its a painful process but you will find some one just for you and its worth it sucks man

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

She fucked your "friend" and you took her back? Oh hell nahhhhh, if that happended to me id gather all her shit take a piss on it before I throw some bleach over it and she can pick it up by the dumpster.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

just remember there are always moore fish in the sea. the trick is to keep as many poles as u can in the water, and when one is hooked u set that pole to the side and hook another

Best advice ITT

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived