Rockford 4 guage amp kit

Hey guys, I just came into possession of some extra Fosgate 4 guage wire.

I have the power wire (17ft I believe) with inline fuse & terminal, turn on wire, ground wire with terminal, and extra pieces...This kit didn't have the RCAs in it.

The only thing wrong with anything is my friend accidentally stripped a tiny layer (thinner than a piece of paper of the casing off the power wire. He was pulling it through the firewall and it was running over something sharp. You couldn't see this defect unless you were looking for it. Besides that the ends of the wires have been stripped for install.

This wiring was opened two days ago, and used to play my DC 1k for literally 5 minutes...Without going into unnecessary details, here it is for sale.

It was 90 bucks at Best Buy, so I will sell it for $50.

Note: I only accept payment via PayPal and I will only ship once the full amount has been transferred.

Pic:

IMG_0397.jpg

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

"You didn't have an ice pick on you? Amateur. " -- Wax from Fchat.

Name and date required with all for sale items on paper in the picture as stated in the section rules.

You have 6 hours to comply

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

Here you go...That rule always catches me off guard <_<

IMG_0398.jpg

Edited by VistaV6

SUCCESS is a decision, NOT a dream. You have to name the price you are willing to pay to get it.

Bump

Price to $45 now

Thanks man, yeah I know, just me being annoyed and lazy cause I had to retake/upload/post a picture

• 2 weeks later...

40 bucks takes it