chrysler imperial lots of glass 4 18s

alright well i picked up a 92 chrysler imperial the other day and realized i have about 30 cubes in the back seat. :clapping: Its time for a wall people.

list of parts that will be used

4 18" sundown nightshades dual 1's

4 sundown 3000s (saving)

1 sundown 200.4 :yahoo:

200 ft of 0g

8-`12 batteries from a local company

im mocking up my doors tonight to see what i can fit but im hoping for 2 10s in each front door and i will also have 2 sets of 4" coaxs in each a pillar.

i have custom made kick pods that i plan on using 8s in once i get everything else done

i have pictures but i forgot my camera cable at work so ill have them up tomorrow..

well after finding out tonight that my hours are being cut i am going to build this with 2 nightshades for now until my hours pick up unless i can find some motors and build them my self.

any recomendations on wether or not i should build the wall for all 4 and only cut out for 2?

well after finding out tonight that my hours are being cut i am going to build this with 2 nightshades for now until my hours pick up unless i can find some motors and build them my self.

any recomendations on wether or not i should build the wall for all 4 and only cut out for 2?

Build the wall for 4, and cut out 2. No sense in rebuilding the whole thing once you can afford everything. Only problem will be 15 cubes a sub.... Get some sand bags LOL