DeepHitters Magazine is back!!

Some of you may remember the magazine that was out a few years ago, DeepHitters. Victor Garcia, AKA Beast From The East was the editor. It catered mainly to the ground pounding community. Being based in New York, most of the cars featured in it were from that area. Being a basshead (the legal kind) I personally loved this mag. Back then, it was of the only mags that gave us feature after feature of loud cars and trucks. Well, Beast has decided to bring it back out! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: Just hearing that news was music to my ears. Then, for some reason, he reached out to me to see if I wanted to be one of the editors. :trippy: Of course, I jumped on it. I have been going through withdraw not having any car stereo magazines over the last few years and now having the chance of being a part of one has me pretty excited. Before, the mag was kind of rough around the edges but now Beast wants to clean it up and cater to a broader audience. It will still be all about the ground pounders and we will see where it takes us from there.

Some people on here also probably know about the so called beef between Beast and Steve. I have talked to both of them about this and they both agreed that it was over hyped and miscommunication on several levels. Neither has any problem with the other and they both look forward to meeting each other soon. That was great to hear because I am a supporter of both of those guys. They both helped me to get back into the car stereo game again..Beast with his crazy mids and highs and Steve with his ridiculous bass. So, every DeepHitters issue will feature at least one of the rides from SMD.

One of the key guys on this forum and a great guy in my life..well at least until he finishes my truck..is also going to be a part of DeepHitters..HHR ED..Super Ed, Brainiac, Music Maniac or whatever you call him, is going to handle the technical parts of the mag. He will be the person who answers any car stereo questions people may have, provide advice, do interviews, product reviews and just be the overall guru. He has the passion and knowledge for this game like very few that I know of. Ed agreeing to do this just made me know that I made the right decision too.

The first issue should be available within 2 months so during that time we are open to any suggestions that you all may have. Each issue will also have a tribute to the legends of car stereo like Wayne Harris and his Terminator Hearse, Harry Kimura and his Acura Legend and Erick Holdaway from SpeakerWorks and their Buick Grand National, just to name a few. We have to make sure the youngins know who really started this..lol Please PM me or email me at [email protected] or Ed at [email protected] if you have any input. Sorry for this essay, but I'm so :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: right now.

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

tripp_zps449c2d3a.jpg

~~~~CHODE FTW~~~~

DC4LYFE

Subscription pricing? Give me a price and an easy way to pay (let me send a daggone check) and I'm down.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Yeah this is really good news. I dont have ANY car audio mags but the 09 RF catalog. Never too late to start :D

congratz :D

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

SCORE!! I miss having a GOOD car audio mag to read during my trips to my "thinking stool". Let us know where to sign up and how much!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

SCORE!! I miss having a GOOD car audio mag to read during my trips to my "thinking stool". Let us know where to sign up and how much!

This

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Archived