shit is not gettin loud

gotta be your box or the amp is poop

Or if he has a crappy hu/linedriver and has it plugged into the wrong rca slots. Headunit could have hpf on or he could just have his eq settings fucked.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

• 5 weeks later...

i have a 2001 expedition with the rear quarder vent windows (what clap like a fat strippers ass cheaks). but for my system i have two audio que hdc3 18s copper coils runnin off a audiopipe 30001d. i have knu konceps 0 gauge and a batt. the subs are in a 13ft3 box what is tuned to 37 hz with 211in2 of port area. subs up port back. it moves alot of stuff but dose not sound loud. my buddys two 15 l7 are louder and he is runnin them of a 5500 watt power acousik. but there in a tahoe.

THIS SOUNDS LIKE BOX/PORT FLAW WHO SAID IT WAS ACTUALLY TUNED TO 37? MAYBE THEY MESSED UP AND TUNED IT TO 27? WHEN YOUR PORT GETS TO THAT SIZE YOU NEED TO REMEMBER THAT 1 INCH MIGHT AS WELL BE 1 MILE.