Sonic Electronix

if we shouldnt use use the bass knob somebody tell steve that. he has 3 and usesn them. if ya gave the gain set right u can use bass knobs

ya i dont even know why this kid said we shouldnt use knobs lmao

Vehicle:2002 Toyota sequoia limited edition

Subwoofer:American bass xfl 12soon to be vfl comp

Amp:2American bass phantom 4ks 4000rms (using one fornow)

Headunit:Alpine cda 105

TL scre:141.75 at 35hz going to try to get it to a 45 with the new build!

My youtube channel !

Team extreme amperage

My facebook !

Don't post shit telling people you aren't supposed to use something..

If you set your gains PROPERLY with the amount of bassboost you want, you will have no problems.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

The knobs steve uses dont control the boost but controls the level of the sub level thru the RF 360.2 . Reason he said not to use boost knobs is because they tend to cause clipping if used wrong. Dont get me wrong if set properly you can use them but for myself and for my subs sake, i never use boost. I just add more gain, if your not near clipping point, or add more power to get more output of the subs without using boost.

just my .02 Cents.

The knobs steve uses dont control the boost but controls the level of the sub level thru the RF 360.2 . Reason he said not to use boost knobs is because they tend to cause clipping if used wrong. Dont get me wrong if set properly you can use them but for myself and for my subs sake, i never use boost. I just add more gain, if your not near clipping point, or add more power to get more output of the subs without using boost.

just my .02 Cents.

once again somebody with a good point comes in thank you sir

Don't post shit telling people you aren't supposed to use something..

If you set your gains PROPERLY with the amount of bassboost you want, you will have no problems.

lol you really dont use bass bost, and an enclosure smaller then the subs rec specs actually helps it handle more power. ever wonder how they burp 20k watts? go ahead ask steve im sure he knows it too.

lol you really dont use bass bost, and an enclosure smaller then the subs rec specs actually helps it handle more power. ever wonder how they burp 20k watts? go ahead ask steve im sure he knows it too.

My point is that you shouldn't be so biased towards bassboost just because steve says not to use it, or whoever told you its horrible.. You can get more performance out of your drivers by using a little boost as long as you do it properly.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Archived