Mike Vick Screwed?

Guest MegaloManiac

FUCK MIKE VICK....cruel motherfucker. i hope he gets sent to federal pound me in the ass camp. dogs are NOT meant to fight and be killed like that. fuckin bullshit

DAMN TELLS US WHAT YOU REALLY FEEL ABOUT THE GUY = )
dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

im 15 so what

So nothing, you are showing your immaturity with your comments.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

your 15, Figures, stay is school, stupidy hurts, and your pretty much done here, Unless you can make me understand why you would support a guy that does shit like this( and you know he did it otherwise his Homie wouldnt of flipped on him)

So nothing, you are showing your immaturity with your comments.

ok fine, i aint gonna post no more on this thread.

but this happens every day yeah sure the government tries to stop it but ist not gonna happen, this aint how i think, it just that where im from dont no body care bout dogs they might say its just an animal, but i admit its said to see dog fights, but what do u call it when a race horse is just killed cause its not good enough anymore, aint that cruelty to animals, i guess not cause people do it like they are killin flies. so i dont care what any one thinks about me, i know what i think of my self.

i like this forurm so i aint about to get kicked off, im done talking

Guest MegaloManiac

I dont think getmoney understands the reality of the situation. I agree dogfighting is bad, but thats not the "terrible" part. The terrible part is the abuse the dogs are forced to go through. Being injected with STEROIDS and "training" the dogs to near death. Its more like torture than training. Its inhumane and cruel. People own pets feeling not only as companion but as another child, would you inject your child with steroids to make a quick buck or a chuckle?...didnt think so.

So discover reality before you say I'm behind him all the way.

Video dedicated to the 11 dogs named in Vicks indictment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70jGdHHf7v8

Those poor dogs. I just wish, and pray, that every pit bull could get owners like Dave and I. I feel sorry for the breed as a whole, and believe me, its very tough being a pitbull owner b/c of fucktards like Vick. It's people like Vick, that when my dog got ranover, and had stitches in his dome, I went to the bank with him to cash my paycheck, and i was looked at like the scum of the earth. Like i fought him. Like I was a Micheal Vick type owner. Yet he gets cheered b/c he is some sort of a role model? Michael Vick is no role model, he is SCUM. I can't begin to describe to you guys how this makes me feel. But i will say this. I am loving all the positive press pits have been getting. I personally think that Michael Vick is exactly what the responsible pit bull owner community needed to finally put and end to breed specific banning, and all the other descrimination we/it has gone through for years. I just pray that this situation will open the eyes of everyone who is against pit bulls, and maybe we will have some sort of crack down on dig fighting across the country.

That is all I have to say on the issue until the trial is over.

Video dedicated to the 11 dogs named in Vicks indictment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70jGdHHf7v8

Those poor dogs. I just wish, and pray, that every pit bull could get owners like Dave and I. I feel sorry for the breed as a whole, and believe me, its very tough being a pitbull owner b/c of fucktards like Vick. It's people like Vick, that when my dog got ranover, and had stitches in his dome, I went to the bank with him to cash my paycheck, and i was looked at like the scum of the earth. Like i fought him. Like I was a Micheal Vick type owner. Yet he gets cheered b/c he is some sort of a role model? Michael Vick is no role model, he is SCUM. I can't begin to describe to you guys how this makes me feel. But i will say this. I am loving all the positive press pits have been getting. I personally think that Michael Vick is exactly what the responsible pit bull owner community needed to finally put and end to breed specific banning, and all the other descrimination we/it has gone through for years. I just pray that this situation will open the eyes of everyone who is against pit bulls, and maybe we will have some sort of crack down on dig fighting across the country.

That is all I have to say on the issue until the trial is over.

You just spoke for me there too, I feel EXACTLY the same, i just can't put into words how I feel towards pitbulls, and I also cannot put into words how I feel about IGNORANT people who think they are HORRIBLE dogs

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived