Sonic Electronix

Can you guys give me some help picking a 15" sub that can handle 1000wrms ..

It will be for a daily setup, in a ported box at 30hz and Im hoping to spend around $200 but i doubt that's possible

Any subs that you guys can suggest and hopefully a link to an Internet dealer would be a great help!

Thanks,

Chamois :)

Edited by Chamois

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

Id put a little bit more money towards that $200 and get a 15" HDC3.

HDC3 FTW!!!!

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

well a fi bl is 1000 rms but a little over 300 shipped. an audioque hdc3 is 269 plus shipping i believe. if you want a decent sub your gonna need a little more cash saved up. also i believe an re sx is 1000 rms and is 300 shipped. you have options but you need a little more cash unless you buy from the for sale section here you can find some pretty decent deals. tristan560 is selling fi ssd 15's which are 800 rms for 150 plus shipping or maybe shipped just check out the for sale section theres some good guys on there selling good equipment

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

I can spend more, but was just looking for any decently priced subs that are good quality and can handle the 1000wrms I'm gonna feed them :)

Edit:

What about Fi SSD 15 .. Arent Those are $200 ~

Can Fi SSD handle 1000wrms?

Edited by Chamois

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

I can spend more, but was just looking for any decently priced subs that are good quality and can handle the 1000wrms I'm gonna feed them :)

Edit:

What about Fi SSD 15 .. Arent Those are $200 ~

Can Fi SSD handle 1000wrms?

Yeah, the SSD 15 is $199 before shipping. I haven't heard those personally but I hear they are a decent sub as well.

"Yeah, the SSD 15 is $199 before shipping. I haven't heard those personally but I hear they are a decent sub as well."

I'm considering RE audio, DC audio, and AQ aswell ..

Just haven't decided how much I wanna spend and which sub will perform the best .. I'm so troubled haha :P

2006 Saab 9-3 2.0T

"Yeah, the SSD 15 is $199 before shipping. I haven't heard those personally but I hear they are a decent sub as well."

I'm considering RE audio, DC audio, and AQ aswell ..

Just haven't decided how much I wanna spend and which sub will perform the best .. I'm so troubled haha :P

You have a hard decision because those are all good brands. Good luck.