Second Skin Audio

Second Skin Audio LLC - Has been sold Couon code inside

A few years ago I listed my company; Second Skin Audio LLC for sale on a couple of websites.

Last year I decided to get serious about selling it, and decided to list it with a broker.

He did an amazing job for me, and in less than 4 months I received my first and only offer. I accepted, and over the last 3 months have been working closely with lawyers, my CPA, broker and the buyers to work out all the details.

The purpose of this announcement is to inform everyone that Anthony Collova is no longer the owner of the Second Skin company.

The new owner is a gentleman named Ken Kanefield. Him and his wife Sue sold their auto glass company, and bought 100% of Second Skin Audio LLC.

For the last 4 weeks I have been training the new owners in the daily operations of the company. I will remain on temporary staff for the rest of the year, helping with phone support for Ken and Sue.

The phone numbers, email addresses, and website details will all remain the same.

Products, prices, and shipping methods will also stay the same. The only change will be the person sitting behind the desk and answering the phone. Oh.. The desk however will be moved from Phoenix, where I live, to Tucson, where they reside.

My plans for the future are simple.

I am going to travel with my girlfriend and my dog.

We plan on living in a different state or country for 3 months at a time, for the next 2 years. First stop is Austin, then Chicago, then Manhattan. After NY, we will be moving to Rome, Madrid and London. Then we hit Asia.. All of this will start April 2011, after I compete in my first NPC body building competition (no joke).

I am ready, and have been ready to move on for quite some time.

I started the company with a $700 loan from my father, and managed to do pretty well for myself. I am MORE than happy with the way things have turned out. For now though, I want more from life, and plan on getting it while I am still young. I turned 35 yesterday and though I am semi retired, I still feel like I have a lot left to do in the business world.

I formed a new company called Collova Media Inc. and will soon be managing a portfolio of online businesses built from my own capitol. The goal is to work 3-5 hours per week, from anywhere in the world. So far I am well on my way!

I want to thank all of my friends and all of our customers for your continued support over the last 8+ years. I have learned a lot, and formed some great relationships. Without the support of the forums, members and vendors, I would not be nearly as successful as I have been. Your continued loyalty to the Second Skin brand and faith in my products means the world to me.

You can expect to see a new Second Skin Rep on the boards in my place. I am not sure what Ken is going to chose as a username, but I am sure it will be pretty obvious who he is.

Please help welcome him as the new owner of Second Skin Audio, and take care of your selves.

Yours in humility,

Anthony Collova

PS. Use this coupon code to take 15% off of any order on www.secondskinaudio.com for the next 4 days while I Am still in the office. After that, you are on your own

Code = cyasuckers

ANT

secondskin_468x60.gif

ant in a way im sad to see you go but I'm proud of you and your decision. I wish you the best of luck. I just hope the new owners put in the time adn effort to continue making second skin the premier sound dampener on the market. Good luck my man.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Nice congratulations traveling the world should be a lot of fun. I have planed to but your product as the next upgrade in my car but I don't think that I will be able to do it in the next 4 days. That's cool though I'm sure the new owners Ken and Sue will still take care of me. To Ken and Sue welcome and I will be looking forward to doing business with you in the future. Ant cyasucka and enjoy your semi-retirement travel the world and have fun sounds like you deserve it. Good luck bro.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Sorry to see you go, but happy to see you moving on to what you would rather be doing.I wish you the best of luck with all that you do, and I look forward to seeing you hopefully peeping into the car audio realm from time to time.Thanks for the awesome product that you have made (I've installed about 160 sq ft this week alone) and the support you have shown.