Anyone else like a good Kung Fu flic?

I try to watch old martial arts movies and not many give me much of a thrill.

However, I do like the new wave of movies using pullies and ropes and shit. Ok, I'll stop trolling and tell you what I mean.

I like stuff with gore, even if it is animation it can have good action and not be PG rated please. Also, Drunken Wushu is trendy as hell but, for the most part I really enjoy it. Ropes are hard to get used to but make for interesting encounters.

In the past few years I have loved the mainstream hits like Crouching Tiger and Hero.. but these are the lesser knowns. Tell me if you agree.

True Legend

David Carradine's last movie before his odd death. I loved it. Scenery, Music, Fights, all 10's.

Ong Bak 2

Despite the drama on the set Tony Jaa is still the fucking man. Any other good ones you can recommend of this caliber?

Edited by slugdub
images-1.jpg

i thought the protector was the shit, as well as district b 13. i heard the ong bak 3 and the sequel to district were the shit too. have yet to see them though. i also loved drunken master with jackie chan

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

14 blades, Ip Man 1,2,3, old Jet Li movies like Once Upon A Time In China series, Fong Sai Yuks series, anything he did pre 2000, Donnie Yen movies, Pre 00s Jackie Chan, Storm Riders, etc.

As for Tony Jaa, I'm sure you've seen Tom Yum Goong. This fight scene is the shit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXIGP6_fNZk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXIGP6_fNZk

Kung Fu Hustle wins hands down haha

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Shaolin soccer, fist of legend, fist of fury with donnie yen, drunken master remake with Jackie Chan, black mask

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

that was a good movie so shut up lol. and i only saw parts of shaolin soccer but it seemed decent. oh and what about kung pow enter the fist LMAO

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Dude, that movie makes me cry it is beautiful. I wish I had gone in the theater to see it.

Stephen Chow is the man and Shaolin soccer is also good.. but he's more of a slapstick actor than actually really an action guy.

Good recommendations! I was sort of drunk when I wrote this so nearly forgot hehe

images-1.jpg

Bruce lee, is a given

samurai X is an anime, but i really, really enjoyed it

female version of tony jaa

movie called CHOCOLATE... get it, watch it, you will thank me later

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

we can recommend anime. then watch kenichi the words greatest disciple. greatest martial arts anime EVAR! seriously its worth watchin, and most of the episode are english dubbed now. and for an anime it rarely goes outside of what could happen irl. and fist of the north star. that one is extremely far-fetched in action but still a great one. theres also baki the grappler and shootfighter

not really a big kung fu fan but i do enjoy watching a film everyonce in a while while seeing that video up there some one mentioned these other two scenes and said they were among the best i can see why though,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRK_2KCDmtY

no fighting in this one lol but its awesome none the less

edit: couldn't embed the vids sorry idk how to

Edited by pheint_1

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.