Anyone else like a good Kung Fu flic?

tony jaa is the fucking shit. he's my favorite by far. ong bak 1, 2, and the protector are all badass. he's in a monastery as a monk now or some shit cuz he went a little nuts. hope he gets crazy and makes more movies. and i hope ong bak 3 comes out soon. i must see.

think that scene is badass? watch the one a little afterwards where all the guys in black clothing come at him. woooo weeeee!

and i saw chocolate. i liked it, but not quite what i was expecting. she's definitely good tho for being so young. i would like to see her in movies as she gets older and more skilled

Chocolate was weird. Wasn't the girl like retarded or something? Hmm.

Fist of the North Star! Fuck yeah. I believe you are already dead!

Samurai X I think I saw. is that where the people have like this magical armor they use? Some insane shit when they are fighting will falling from the sky.

looking into kenichi and some of the other stuff. Thanks for the recommendations.

images-1.jpg

tony jaa is the fucking shit. he's my favorite by far. ong bak 1, 2, and the protector are all badass. he's in a monastery as a monk now or some shit cuz he went a little nuts. hope he gets crazy and makes more movies. and i hope ong bak 3 comes out soon. i must see.

think that scene is badass? watch the one a little afterwards where all the guys in black clothing come at him. woooo weeeee!

and i saw chocolate. i liked it, but not quite what i was expecting. she's definitely good tho for being so young. i would like to see her in movies as she gets older and more skilled

ong bak 3 is out, i just dont think its out in english or american released yet. i watched some of it but couldnt deal with not knowin wtf was goin on lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Chocolate was weird. Wasn't the girl like retarded or something? Hmm.

Fist of the North Star! Fuck yeah. I believe you are already dead!

Samurai X I think I saw. is that where the people have like this magical armor they use? Some insane shit when they are fighting will falling from the sky.

looking into kenichi and some of the other stuff. Thanks for the recommendations.

samurai x = Rurouni Kenshin. oh theres also afro samurai, samurai jack, and samurai champloo

EDIT: theres also samurai 7 but its not an easy one to find online.

Edited by darkjustice

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

jackie chan and sammo hung have some awesome kung fu movies. sammo hung could really move for a bigger guy. fist of power is awesome, it stars the guy who took jet lis roles in once upon a time in china 4 and 5. vincent zhao i think was his name but cant remember. also so close. who doesnt like 3 hot asian chicks kickin ass?

2007 Cadillac Escalade

Alpine Headunit

Infinnity Kappa 6.5" components powered by 250.2 kicker amp

Currently sitting in my garage waiting to be installed:

3 18" Ascendant Audio Mayhems

3 Rockford Fosgate T40001bds

6 kinetiks batteries

dual 300 amp alternators from Iraggi