Pimp My Ride ? (Cailfornian's)

Guest 90accordman

lol i know... funny thing is my economics teacher was talkign about all kinds of stuff and  said if you think about it the only thing thats free is air... in essence everything else has a price on it, plants sand water ect someone ends up paying the bill for everything

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

techniclly not bc when paying your monthly bill that cost is factored in... it just that less business calls are made at that time so its cheaper for the cell compnay so they pass the savings on to you by charging you a flat fee in your contract then saying you get them free.... its al a premotional gimick... sorta liek the buy one get one free fireworks stands that are 2x the cost of one that doesnt have that "deal" :o lol plus even if they were free to you the cell phone compnay would be paying for it so it would get payed for down the line anyway... another good example of this is water fountains in a city building the water is free right but the city has to pay for it with tax payer money so in all reality you payed for it with sales tax, property tax ect so its not "free"

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol well that isnt a good that you can buy... although you could classify it as a service. but even then it takes time to do and time is money so techniclly you could say the cost is the opportunity cost of however much you could be makign in that time.

oh and lol sry accordman but i didnt even notice ur post b4 i did mine... i do that alot thinking theres only one page

I'm not so sure that the person who gets their ride "pimped" has to really pay for the car.  I saw at least 3 cars from the 1st and 2nd seasons put up on ebay by the actual owners after they had the rides pimped.  People were paying 15 grand and up for the Beetle and that yellow blazer they did.  I think alot of the equipment they use is just donated by the manufacturers so they can market the product a little bit on the show.

Archived